Sandee Thai Language School, 1 Yr Study For 1800 Baht..Any Reccomendations?

tingtongtourist

Hello All

I recently see this advert for the Thai language school SANDEE in Bangkok.

It has very professional look website and seem to be one of the less expensive school available here, with 200 lesson in one year for 18k baht.

My question is for anyone on Thaivisa...who go to or know about this school...any experience to tell of please advise if they have the good teaching method and/or if any problem.

thankyou

Sandee appears to be a new School on the block who primarily seem to be interested in the profitable "Ed Visa Mill" arena. Since it is a new School, one would anticipate, to have a competitive advantage, they would also provide good educational value - which is lacking desperately in other Schools of this type.

I believe, you will need to visit them personally and ask for a trial class to be able to evaluate them. They are just too new for recommendations. Another School you should visit to compare to (which I personally can recommend) is "Thai Language Express" - located near Ploenchit BTS station.

Edited by Parvis

More recent info about Sandee: The parent company called Brilliant Life Co Ltd, is one which specializes in helping Thai uni-students study abroad for their continuing education. They started teaching Thai not all that long ago, in fact they began to do it right when the British Council stopped letting private companies give the IELTS test and condensed it into a testing center run by the B/C. The company had empty classrooms, registered with the MOE, and started teaching Thai to foreigners.

They're a small outfit, but that doesn't mean they don't have a fairly good Thai program. Some of the text is taught from books you can buy about the Thai language at most bookstores, but a lot of it is "worksheet" driven and provided by the teachers.

I think it'd be a fairly good school for someone interested in a small, professional school. It certainly has a cheap price point for yearly tuition at just 18K baht. Right now you can only go to school one day a week for 4 hours, either on a weekday or Saturday.

Edited by Parvis

Parvis....Thankyou indeed for this information.I am thinking to contact them and like you said, to take trial class. It is a good price and the info you have told does sound like this school good for someone who has already some Thai but want to get better as well as get the ED visa.

Thank you for your help. I will also message you again after i have gone and report what experiences i havethumbsup.gif

Parvis....Thankyou indeed for this information.I am thinking to contact them and like you said, to take trial class. It is a good price and the info you have told does sound like this school good for someone who has already some Thai but want to get better as well as get the ED visa.

Thank you for your help. I will also message you again after i have gone and report what experiences i havethumbsup.gif