Kawasaki 2013 Models

JINGJOH

Got only 6000 km out of the Diablo Rosso IIs. Are these the ones you're talking about? Performance was fantastic though.

Since we are on tyres anyone with Versys know about wear on Pirrelli Scorpion trail over OEM ones.

Just getting acquainted with my bike and loving it.

The guy you need to speak to is away with his family in America right now (Tony) I believe this tyre was designed for the Ducati Mulitstrada. I saw a review for them and they got rave reviews on that bike, as it was quite a challenge to make a tyre that could deal with the multiple abilities of that bike. But for wear i haven't the foggiest, but they have to be the best all-round tyre for your Versys :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the baby Ninja is getting a makeover for 2013 too, very nice, looks like a mini ZX10 http://www.pantip.co.../V12455897.html

Sweet mother of god that does look nice!!

I love the wheels too! WOW!!

kawasaki are certainly 'up there' when it comes to looks.

That should sell like hot cakes with the Thai lads!!!

You have another PM Jonnie :)

Got only 6000 km out of the Diablo Rosso IIs. Are these the ones you're talking about? Performance was fantastic though.

Since we are on tyres anyone with Versys know about wear on Pirrelli Scorpion trail over OEM ones.

The guy you need to speak to is away with his family in America right now (Tony) I believe this tyre was designed for the Ducati Mulitstrada. I saw a review for them and they got rave reviews on that bike, as it was quite a challenge to make a tyre that could deal with the multiple abilities of that bike. But for wear i haven't the foggiest, but they have to be the best all-round tyre for your Versys smile.png

I don't know about wear yet but I just made the switch from Diablo Rosso II to Scorpion Trails, I wanted better "bad road" abilities - not sure I like them very much to be honest. They're very sticky but they don't lean nearly as easily as the DRII - maybe a more square shape?! On the other hand, they feel much better in the wet. Almost too good, in fact, so one might get a little overconfident ...

I have not tested them enough on bad roads to be able to compare.

The guy you need to speak to is away with his family in America right now (Tony) I believe this tyre was designed for the Ducati Mulitstrada. I saw a review for them and they got rave reviews on that bike, as it was quite a challenge to make a tyre that could deal with the multiple abilities of that bike. But for wear i haven't the foggiest, but they have to be the best all-round tyre for your Versys smile.png

I don't know about wear yet but I just made the switch from Diablo Rosso II to Scorpion Trails, I wanted better "bad road" abilities - not sure I like them very much to be honest. They're very sticky but they don't lean nearly as easily as the DRII - maybe a more square shape?! On the other hand, they feel much better in the wet. Almost too good, in fact, so one might get a little overconfident ...

I have not tested them enough on bad roads to be able to compare.

I have had the scorpion trails on my Versys and I really liked them. I am even considering putting them on my Monster 1100.

They are great alround tyres. They last, have good grip on many surfaces, and are very good in the wet.

Hello Guies,

I was about to order my Versys but Kawasaki Real is telling me that from now only the 2013 colors are available; White and Magnesium grey. According to them you can't get the 2012 colors anymore (yellow/full black/red...)

Does anyone knows about this and can confirm that it is true?

Many thanks

Edited by Mactao

Hello Guies,

I was about to order my Versys but Kawasaki Real is telling me that from now only the 2013 colors are available; White and Magnesium grey. According to them you can't get the 2012 colors anymore (yellow/full black/red...)

Many thanks

Correct, new 2013 models only from now unless you can find a dealer with the old stock.

Hello Guies,

Many thanks

Correct, new 2013 models only from now unless you can find a dealer with the old stock.

Thank you Secret Soi Rider! I asked them to check the old stock and asked some other dealers but it seems like there are only the 2013 colors to choose from... So I ordered the white one wink.png

Hello Guies,

Many thanks

Thank you Secret Soi Rider! I asked them to check the old stock and asked some other dealers but it seems like there are only the 2013 colors to choose from... So I ordered the white one wink.png

Good choice!

Enjoy and keep those good times rolling.

When do you take delivery?

It was the tricky part... I called Real Motorsport but they told me that I had to wait minimum 2 months to get it and Motoaholic told me nearly the same story...

I called one of my friend who bought a Versys at the beginning of the year from Motoaholic and he called them for me. As he is a customer they put me on the VIP list and I can get my bike "within 10th of September" Which is a much better news! Now I have to take this friend for a good night out smile.png and count the days until my new baby comes home to papa wai.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

does anyone have an informed opinion of where the best place in bangkok would be to buy a new ninja 650 ABS?

ideally i would like to buy from somewhere that offers comprehensive after sales service - servicing etc.

also any idea what sort of waiting list if any there would be for one of these (in black ;))?