Kawasaki 2013 Models

JINGJOH

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that white Versys... Any update on the specs???

The white looks smart. Can't see too many takers for the brown version.

Yeah, the brown reminds me of the police Tiger Boxers. White looks great, I'm guessing the spec is the same as last year, certainly for the er6 variants as they had a big overhaul last year.

I've always thought if it's white, it needs a white tank... apparently Kawasaki agrees ;)

Wonder when they're going to start making other bigger engine sizes here, seems like they've been busy filling in the smaller sizes so far (140, 150, 250)... an 800cc versys would be great.

hell...green colour is out from er6f! but now on er6n! i was planing to go for er6n brand new if i cannot find a good second hand one but white colour sucks..oh man:(

i do not like white, too pure and smart for a naughty boy:) good colour for a docile family man in his 40s or up getting his first big bike!

And black does not show off the bike, i mean it does not incite the eyes.

why do not they offer more selection on colours? why only two colours? is it too costly for them to do that? I mean at least they can charge the customers asking for different colours extra, right?

Edited by loserlazer

I've always thought if it's white, it needs a white tank... apparently Kawasaki agrees wink.png

Wonder when they're going to start making other bigger engine sizes here, seems like they've been busy filling in the smaller sizes so far (140, 150, 250)... an 800cc versys would be great.

Or even the Versys 1000. The white big `un looks like the white 650 on steroids smile.png

^ you are rather fond of stickers, aren't you?

Already thinking about getting a Versys "white kit" from kawasaki - from 2011 -> 2013!

But then yeah I'd also have to blacken the frame. Looks way better anyway - the 2012 Versys has the black frame as well. How much did it cost to have it blackened?

now, all they gotta do is stick in another couple of cylnders, change out the cheap swingarm and some USD forks thumbsup.gif

IMO the 650 2 pot is just fine for Thailand and I like the swingarm on the Versys and it has USD already.smile.png

Already thinking about getting a Versys "white kit" from kawasaki - from 2011 -> 2013!

But then yeah I'd also have to blacken the frame. Looks way better anyway - the 2012 Versys has the black frame as well. How much did it cost to have it blackened?

About 2k baht!

• Like 1

now, all they gotta do is stick in another couple of cylnders, change out the cheap swingarm and some USD forks thumbsup.gif

Yeh sounds good apart from the other 2 pots. Forks and single sided swingarm sound brilliant!!!

Ninja stickers are going on today = 2013 bike instead of a 2012 555

You're putting Ninja stickers on a 2012 ER6n to make it look like a 2013?

Why not? :D

I was going to have the exact same sticker made for the bellypan of my 2012 Ninja 650, so the 2013 sticker kit would save half the hassle of measurements and trying to find a half decent graphics shop :)

Yes, I actually thought of it a few weeks ago when I saw one in the TT with Ninja stickers on the tank.

Maybe Kawasaki got their inspriatrion from there.

Anyway, I think it may look great.

I was going to put 'Naked Ninja' on but that's sort of stating the obvious to us bikers 555

Now Kawasaki are putting on '650' so I'll wait until that has an official part number so that I can order a few.

Now, I'm sure I can fit those on somewhere 555

Keep those good times rolling :)

Yes, I actually thought of it a few weeks ago when I saw one in the TT with Ninja stickers on the tank.

Maybe Kawasaki got their inspriatrion from there.

Anyway, I think it may look great.

I was going to put 'Naked Ninja' on but that's sort of stating the obvious to us bikers 555

Now Kawasaki are putting on '650' so I'll wait until that has an official part number so that I can order a few.

Now, I'm sure I can fit those on somewhere 555

Keep those good times rolling smile.png

post-52293-0-26136700-1343307395_thumb.j

About 2k baht!

Updated price 1500 Baht (I've just been informed). Result! (Swing arm only).

Errrm?? No ABS and 4k more?

No green too??

Where did you read no ABS? I just asked my local Kawi dealer manager and he said "ABS sure". I told him that some were saying online that no ABS 2013. So he then called Bangkok headquarters who confirmed all 3 650's are with ABS only 2013.

Edited by NomadJoe

Errrm?? No ABS and 4k more?

No green too??

Where did you read no ABS? I just asked my local Kawi dealer manager and he said "ABS sure". I told him that some were saying online that no ABS 2013. S he then called Bankok headquarters who confirmed all 3 650's are with ABS only 2013.

I was just judging by looking at the photos in this thread, although Thai Kawasaki dealers have been known to use US photos, hence the confusion.

Either way, all the photos in this thread have lacked ABS but i'm sure the Thai model will retain it. :)

Yeah the pics I am posting I am just pulling from a Google search.

Here you go. I haven't posted the black yet...with ABS. smile.png

2013-Kawasaki-Ninja-650R.jpg

The yellow and red spring colors are disappointing. I will have to swap out the spring if I switch the plastics to the blue.

Edited by NomadJoe

Nice, i prefer the matt black tank and shiny plastic shroud, opposed to it being the other way around :)

Will you be buying one, i think i read further back in this thread that you're considering one and certain that you had an older model at some point too? :)