Hotels In Buriram And Surin

angsta

Le Bien has a nice restaurant but is out of town on the Buriram road. Majestic Hotel is central and also has B&B plus pool. If you are not to worried about B&B then the majestic Twin or Appartments are good too (also central located). ALL under 1000b a night. There is loads of info on the web about Surin as there are quite an active expat base/websites.

If you dont mind being a 20 minute ride out of town 'Ryans Resort' in Prasat has good reviews too.

Le Bien has a nice restaurant but is out of town on the Buriram road. Majestic Hotel is central and also has B&B plus pool. If you are not to worried about B&B then the majestic Twin or Appartments are good too (also central located). ALL under 1000b a night. There is loads of info on the web about Surin as there are quite an active expat base/websites.

If you dont mind being a 20 minute ride out of town 'Ryans Resort' in Prasat has good reviews too.

http://www.ryansresort.com/

Ryans Resort very good place to stay and in Buriram Siri Resort behind Big C dont stay at Muang Pizza Resort.

Hi sorted, got some friends booked into Muang Pizza Resort later this year. Looks great on the website, whats the "downside" or drama with it?

Cheers

Edited by Thai Chi

Mmmm all look good on website take my advice look elsewhere,Siri Resort or there is a new hotel opening soon i will find u details,looks good nearly finished.

I probably would take your advice sorted, if you gave me good enough reason too.

Meanwhile, I can only find good and positive comments about Muang Pizza Resort.

Well thai chai i have two kids and stayed there for 2 nights with the wife and had some things stolen no help from anyone or a sorry from management sad to say.On the first night my food order was incorrect and my bill was wrong but apart from that everything was fine.

Well thai chai i have two kids and stayed there for 2 nights with the wife and had some things stolen no help from anyone or a sorry from management sad to say.On the first night my food order was incorrect and my bill was wrong but apart from that everything was fine.

OMG !!! stuff stolen from your room. whilst you slept??? was it locked??? did you file a police report???

Hate to high jack this thread, but will be visiting to Buriram next week for the first time. (Sat/Sun nights)

I am trying to fun some place with Kitchen as well, but so far no luck

Will be 6 of us, 4 adults and 2 small children

Any one know of any places ?

If not will likely just need to rent standard rooms... Right now based upon internet search an leaning towards Jintana

Any info anyone could give would be much appreciated

Edited by CWMcMurray

IN surin, I would recommend the majestic, a stones throw from bus stop,falang /thai bars restaurants, good rooms, and a bigpool.

regards songhklasidthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

P.S. I had 1 of the best khou tom moo breakfast soups across from bus station I have tasted in thailand, shame I had to leave half to catch bus.

Edited by songhklasid

IN surin, I would recommend the majestic, a stones throw from bus stop,falang /thai bars restaurants, good rooms, and a bigpool.

regards songhklasidthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

P.S. I had 1 of the best khou tom moo breakfast soups across from bus station I have tasted in thailand, shame I had to leave half to catch bus.

and if you stay in any of their 3 locations you can use the Hotel pool

Anyone know where to stay in thatum surin? or have any info on the area

I'v been offered a job there, if i can find a swimming pool there i would be happy

You will save a fortune as there is not much there.Maybe a couple of 7/11's and one small Tesco express store.

Its Life Jim, but.........

Swimming Pool is called The Moon River ! LOL!