Which Plug And Play Race Chip For A 2012 Pjs

SPEEDKIT with 4 setting Remote Control which can be purchased direct from the Owner of the company in Pattaya and fitted by him in 5 minutes. If you want his phone number pm me. Check out the website for more info. I have a 2010 PJS 3.2 Lt and the chip has worked perfectly, no problem with engine warning lights or anything like you read about with other chips and you can turn it on or off whenever you need by the remote. Done 30,000k's with it now.

SPEEDKIT with 4 setting Remote Control which can be purchased direct from the Owner of the company in Pattaya and fitted by him in 5 minutes. If you want his phone number pm me. Check out the website for more info. I have a 2010 PJS 3.2 Lt and the chip has worked perfectly, no problem with engine warning lights or anything like you read about with other chips and you can turn it on or off whenever you need by the remote. Done 30,000k's with it now.

Any problems at the service center - as in voids of warranty?

I have had the car serviced three times now and they have not even noticed the unit connected as i placed it up at the front of the engine bay near the windscreen washer refill bottle so as it is in a cooler place, gets more airflow. I keep the remote control in my pocket and when they go for the test drive i simply hit the OFF button on the remote so they have only normal engine power just in case they might notice the extra power if it was left on. When my car is being serviced i stay with the mechanics at all times just to make sure that nothing is missed or forgotten during the service and check everything like suspension bushes etc myself and also make sure that they DO grease the unijoints on both shafts which is something that they never do until i tell them. For complete safety as regards the warranty it is advisable to disconnect the unit. If they did see it and knew what it was there would be a problem if there was a warranty claim on the Engine, Gearbox and probably the drive train. I have never had any Engine Light Problems like you read about with Racechip on this forum. Edited by soundman
Fixed quotes.

I have had the car serviced three times now and they have not even noticed the unit connected as i placed it up at the front of the engine bay near the windscreen washer refill bottle so as it is in a cooler place, gets more airflow. I keep the remote control in my pocket and when they go for the test drive i simply hit the OFF button on the remote so they have only normal engine power just in case they might notice the extra power if it was left on. When my car is being serviced i stay with the mechanics at all times just to make sure that nothing is missed or forgotten during the service and check everything like suspension bushes etc myself and also make sure that they DO grease the unijoints on both shafts which is something that they never do until i tell them. For complete safety as regards the warranty it is advisable to disconnect the unit. If they did see it and knew what it was there would be a problem if there was a warranty claim on the Engine, Gearbox and probably the drive train. I have never had any Engine Light Problems like you read about with Racechip on this forum.

good to know ...

Edited by soundman
Fixed quotes.

Ha! Not until I have seen the instructions. I assume you have. Is it straight forward?

The ''plugs'' on the ends of the wiring harness you get with the chip are the same as the originals, sooooo, you will see where to connect too. The plugs have a release tag/button, the new harness will have the same, so you will soon see how to release the plug from the common rail. smile.png

Thanks. Will order today. Anyone near Thong Lo will get a few beers if they can drop by an show me the install. Otherwise, I will curse you all when my engine blows up wink.png

As you would know if you have been reading back through some info this racechip will most likely come with wrong setting and you will have to change to suit. A number was posted for a guy name Gerald selling a speedkit 0844502920 will fit for you it said he was in pattaya.

Thanks. Will order today. Anyone near Thong Lo will get a few beers if they can drop by an show me the install. Otherwise, I will curse you all when my engine blows up wink.png

As you would know if you have been reading back through some info this racechip will most likely come with wrong setting and you will have to change to suit. A number was posted for a guy name Gerald selling a speedkit 0844502920 will fit for you it said he was in pattaya.

Thats right, he is the origional guy who developed Racechip and then because of some business problems brought out Speedkit and he is in Pattaya and will fit the unit in a couple of minutes for you. As Transam says, to disconnect either unit it is the same ,just unplug and remove, very simple. The advantage of the Speedkit with the Remote control in my opinion is that you can turn the extra 30% of power On or Off when you need it. During highway cruising you dont need it so turn it off and get slightly better fuel consumpion and when you are on a single lane road and want to be passing car after car just hit the remote button to increase the power and pass the traffic faster and safer.