2 Cue Ball Heads And A Lat Smelling Like A Brothel.

pattayadingo

There I am sitting at the bar enjoying a beer, some music and the attention of some ladies when in walk 2 cue ball heads and a lat. They sit near me and immediately I am engulfed in an invisible cloud of perfume that immediately hits my taste-buds, ruins the taste of the beer and almost makes my eyes water.

Hey, guys, what is it with the aftershave or whatever some of you are soaking yourselves in? This lot smelt like Brut original. Sweetish and sickly, overpowering. It was like sitting inside some cheapo brothel where the ladies pour perfume over themselves to cover their sweaty odour. Guys, this is not the way to attract member of whatever sex you are into. The ladies were holding their noses too and grimacing. If they'd had gas masks I think they would have been worn. As it was, out came the menthol sticks to be shoved up nostrils for some relief.

This is the second time in a week this has happened to me and I've had to move to another end of the bar in an effort to escape the stench.

So, come on, wear a little and let the rest of us taste the beer in our glasses and be able to breathe.

Are these guys simply covering up their own foul body odour or the fact they have not had a shower or what?

I've given up on using aftershave in Thailand. I found that a couple of the expensive brands I used (brought from Australia) only seemed to hold their fragrance for an hour at most before perspiration washed them away.

When I first saw the thread title, I thought I would open it and find a racist joke. But alas, all I find is a bloke posting who was too afraid to say anything to three other at a bar in regards to their after shave strength. So in a pathetic attempt, he comes to a forum to stir up some negativity for bald blokes and South Americans in general.

Quickly, all people who of look of latin origins and all blokes with no hair, make apologies for the three punters aftershave, or in the future you may not be allowed entry into bars.

Edited by somchaismith

When I first saw the thread title, I thought I would open it and find a racist joke. But alas, all I find is a bloke posting who was too afraid to say anything to three other at a bar in regards to their after shave strength. So in a pathetic attempt, he comes to a forum to stir up some negativity for bald blokes and South Americans in general.

Quickly, all people who of look of latin origins and all blokes with no hair, make apologies for the three punters aftershave, or in the future you may not be allowed entry into bars.

They have hair implants these days that work - check out Wayne Rooney mate . No need to get all defensive :) JK.

While I agree with what you wrote, it's not very much fun is it. Too much straight to the point. No room for conjecture and so on.

No room for conjecture and so on.

Its called agitating, mate.

It may be a coincidence, but these 2 bald guys and a Lat were telling me that they had to put on their aftershave with a crop-duster because of a stinky guy that they have seen for the 2nd time in the last week propped up at the bar.

It may be a coincidence, but these 2 bald guys and a Lat were telling me that they had to put on their aftershave with a crop-duster because of a stinky guy that they have seen for the 2nd time in the last week propped up at the bar.

cheesy.gif

Shame they were different sets of people.

South Americans? Where did I mention them?

A lat is a skinny bloke :P

I've given up on using aftershave in Thailand. I found that a couple of the expensive brands I used (brought from Australia) only seemed to hold their fragrance for an hour at most before perspiration washed them away.

These guys must have been swimming in the stuff. I hope the rain washed some of it off them as they left the bar whistling.gif

cheesy.gif

Shame they were different sets of people.

Yeah, but the constant is you.

The Baldy telegraph is swift and efficient.

if he had said 2 cue balls and a TAT I would have assumed they were from Liverpool. Maybe a type-o and he meant to write lass ? twice?

now now neighbour, behave yourself whistling.gif

lol, thought if i change my paul scoles photo you joey barton types wouldn't catch on.

Could it be because you stink and have let yourself go?

I much prefer smelling an aftershave then bo. and people who bother to shave and smell well tend to care for themselves and take showers more often. they also tend to stink less, though some of them may smell more if they overdo it.

some of us start to believe that we don't stink when we are in Thailand too long and women, especially at bars, don't tell us we stink and are funkiy in other ways.

so do you smell any funk as you sit in pattaya bar? what does it smell like? does it stink?

Edited by jacktrip

Could it be because you stink and have let yourself go?

I much prefer smelling an aftershave then bo. and people who bother to shave and smell well tend to care for themselves and take showers more often. they also tend to stink less, though some of them may smell more if they overdo it.

some of us start to believe that we don't stink when we are in Thailand too long and women, especially at bars, don't tell us we stink and are funkiy in other ways.

so do you smell any funk as you sit in pattaya bar? what does it smell like? does it stink?

LOL.

No.

So you were in a bar in Pattaya getting attention from some ladies in the bar and it smelt like a cheap brothel.

Interesting.

cheesy.gif

To be honest, I've never known any bar in Thailand smell like a brothel, unlike some countries I have been to. Most times I see the women apply talcum powder as opposed to perfume.

South Americans? Where did I mention them?

A lat is a skinny bloke tongue.png

apparently we have a PC fella jumping to conclusions and assuming vocabulary beyond his personal lexicon is racist.