Schengen Visa Extension,Inside Europe?,How To Do?

Hello!

one question,!

when ,my thai girlfriend,allready have schengen visa,the embasy told me,on the 2.entry,its more easy to get the stamp,but i still dont know,how i can extend the schengen visa,inside europe,going to a non schengen country,to exit after 3 month?

how is exactly the process?

here on the board,one week,someone answer me,that uk,and irland is also a non schengen country,i was thinking before,only norway is not schengen,and must fly to oslo,but,for example,when uk ,is also not a schengen country,and the schengen visa is running out,the uk visa ,must apply first,or can the thai woman,go to uk,before schengen visa running out,apply,a extension in another country of my home embasy or how i must do this?

also,i read on the net,after 3 month of stay finish,it is not posiblie,to come imidatly back again,and apply extension for 2. entry,i read,after 3 month finish,the non eu citizen must wait another 3 month,in there home country,after 3 month wait,can get schengen visa again!

I assume she has a short stay, visit type visa.

These allow a maximum stay in the Schengen area of 90 days out of any 180. So if she has spent 90 days in the Schengen area she will need to leave for 91 days before she can enter again.

If she were to fly to a non Schengen state so she can apply for a new Schengen visa then she may need a visa for that state.

Norway is a Schengen state.

Neither the UK nor Ireland are, but Thais need a visa to enter both. I don't know about Ireland, but a UK visa can only be applied for in the applicant's country of residence.

Schengen visas also, usually, have to be applied for in the applicant's country of residence.

If she has a long term visa leading to settlement, then different procedures apply in different sates; she should contact the immigration authorities of the state concerned.

Thx,for information!

how long a uk visa is valid after apply ,in thailand?

is the validility limited,in the time?

means,when she stay 90 days in my country,and we apply,the uk visa also before to extend,maybe the uk visa expired in the meantime,after 90 days?

iam not sure about this?

are,also other schengen visa types avalible,that allow,to enter after 90 days imidiatly,after 2.apply,.withouth waiting,another 3 month?thx for information!

A UK visit visa is valid for 6 months from the date it is issued, although you can ask for the start to be post dated for up to three months.

It will, usually, be multi entry and can be used to enter the UK as often as the holder wishes during it's validity. The longest a visit visa holder can spend in the UK on one visit is 6 months and they, usually, should not spend more than 6 months out of any 12 in the UK.

So she could obtain both a Schengen visa and a UK visa in Thailand and then spend 90 days in your country and then travel to the UK as she would still have 3 months left on it. Indeed, if she had the start date of her UK visa postponed for three months she could then spend 6 months in the UK.

I do not know enough about Schengen visas to give any more information on them than I already have, I'm afraid.