Any Idea For Cheap Air Tickets To Hcmc In Vietnam?

Andy B

http://www.statravel.co.th/fare.html

9900 with Thai Airways, return ticket, without tax, so let's say 12.000...VN has got to be cheaper than that.

Also this: 7200 RETURN without taxes

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/...&nodeid=1355101

Got curious, so called up the first travel agency I could think of...VNA is 11.000, Lufthansa is 9100 (with tax)...either way, it sure as hel_l beats going thru Singapore and changing (budget airline) planes.

I always use a Thai lady agent named Gung, who caters to Thai customers and always get the lowest fares for me. Very limited English and mostly I communicate by e-mails. After make a booking, you need to transfer the amount by ATM or in the bank to her agency. She will send you the e-ticket confirnmation code or if its paperticket, she will send you by express mail or by messenger boy if you live in BKK town area for free. Works out very nice and convenient for me. I reccommend her. Give her an e-mail, she will give you a quote.

[email protected]

Thanks guys.

danishgung, i will definitely try yr agent, Gung hope she can read simple english even if she can't speak well.

Florin, lufthansa is a great deal except that the flight times suck, I guess thats why its cheap. Probably danish's travel agent will get me VNA which is good enough. I can only afford one annual leave in addition to the weekend. If luftansa have to take 2 days leave min.

skylar, good suggestion but just take too much time & too complicated.

TQ all once again.