Pupen Seafood

JimmyTheMook

It's normal. The only seafood place in Jomthien that has always delivered has been the one that has the cartoon character Sylvester the cat on the sign, can't remember the name, about 250m north of bupen. The service there truly sucks (I'm not sure if it has something to do with waiters being katoy or not), but the food is simply excellent.

I would imagine it was very busy with the Holiday weekend I know the service goes down hill when it's full, I much prefer the restaurant next door with the wooden pier.

I think you mean Preecha's and the restaurant next door is Toeys (spelling?) which is out on a wooden pier??? They are in Ban Amphur. Pupen is in Jomtien.

I've eaten at Pupen many times. The worst dinner I've had there was on a Saturday night when the place was 100% packed. Best to avoid the weekends.

Went there this weekend myself and had an amazing meal, place was full to the rafters also. They have something like 30 chefs. Never really had an off day there myself and just before the baby was born I was going there at least 3 times a week.

Dreading my cholestrol when I go for a test.

I think you mean Preecha's and the restaurant next door is Toeys (spelling?) which is out on a wooden pier??? They are in Ban Amphur. Pupen is in Jomtien.

No, I think he means Loong Sawai.

PooPen must be doing something right, its just that I have never found out what it is !

The Miang Kham that they advertise as their special dish is truly awful.