Mechanic

andywadsworth

Very surprised that Khun Sakda was unable to help. He has looked after my ancient Mazda 626 for the past 7 years and I have recommended him to several people. All of them have been very pleased with his work and the fact that he charges foreigners the same as Thais. He also collects the vehicle at no extra change. Anyone interested in contacting him can do so on : 0817156819

Yes really nice chap ,and have found him helpfull and reliable ,got him through Thai visa.

I just travelled from Udon where I am for 3 months to get him to do a 60,000klms service.

You work out what I think about Mr. Sakhda.

luckily we only live a couple of km"s away ,so he picks up our car ,although once when he did a small job it was quite pleasant sitting next to the river outside his house ,while his wife brought us drinkssmile.png

Yes really nice chap ,and have found him helpfull and reliable ,got him through Thai visa.

I just travelled from Udon where I am for 3 months to get him to do a 60,000klms service.

You work out what I think about Mr. Sakhda.

luckily we only live a couple of km"s away ,so he picks up our car ,although once when he did a small job it was quite pleasant sitting next to the river outside his house ,while his wife brought us drinkssmile.png

I normally live in Pattaya on Soi Siam CC Road, he does a pick up from my place as well.

Nice guy, good service, keen pricing.

Very happy little Vigo owner...555

Very surprised that Khun Sakda was unable to help. He has looked after my ancient Mazda 626 for the past 7 years and I have recommended him to several people. All of them have been very pleased with his work and the fact that he charges foreigners the same as Thais. He also collects the vehicle at no extra change. Anyone interested in contacting him can do so on : 0817156819

At the recommendation of this forum I called him and he came out to my house and helped me with my car and refused to take any money for it. He is saved in my phone book and will be the 1st one I call if I ever need a car mechanic. Highly recommend him for being honest and fair.