Marc Faber Says Stocks In `significant Correction'

1. marc faber actually lives in singapore buit does have a house here in CM.

2. Would your opinion of him, or his opinion of emerging markets be different if he lived in brisbane, london, or chicago?

3. this article is 3 months old!. that's ancient history in the stock market. billions of baht have been made and lost since then.

unless you can invest at may prices this is useless.

• Like 1

1. marc faber actually lives in singapore buit does have a house here in CM.

2. Would your opinion of him, or his opinion of emerging markets be different if he lived in brisbane, london, or chicago?

3. this article is 3 months old!. that's ancient history in the stock market. billions of baht have been made and lost since then.

unless you can invest at may prices this is useless.

if you change Singapore to Hong Kong i fully agree with you wink.png

Marc lives in Chang Mai ..... You are either just wrong or thinking of Jim Rodgers who does live in Singapore.

according to what he said in an interview he spends as much time in Hong Kong where his office is as he spends in Chiang Mai.

Marc lives in Chang Mai ..... You are either just wrong or thinking of Jim Rodgers who does live in Singapore.

according to what he said in an interview he spends as much time in Hong Kong where his office is as he spends in Chiang Mai.

He has said on a number of occasions that he refuses to invest in Thailand

Perhaps, but his digs in CM are quite nice.

http://www.gloomboomdoom.com/public/pstd.cfm?pagesps_id=5200

If the experts on Marc Faber had ever subscribed to and read his monthly news letter the "doom gloom and boom report" as i have for many years you would know that he owns and recommends many conservative thai stocks. it is a very good news letter and i highly recommend it

The reason for posting this was many fold.

He does have a very strong Thai connection.

He is renown in the south-east Asian area.

It's interesting to read the forecasts and to see what actually happened during the forecast period.

He refers to August as being a significant time in the investment cycle ... hence the posting now.

Analysts who needs them ,whats their modus operandi ,I predict the dollar will move higher in the coming future and the ozy will fall today to 1.0354 , the tea leaves are never wrong.

not to forget voodoo bones!

6.jpg

Perhaps, but his digs in CM are quite nice.

http://www.gloomboom...pagesps_id=5200

very nice indeed.

If the experts on Marc Faber had ever subscribed to and read his monthly news letter the "doom gloom and boom report" as i have for many years you would know that he owns and recommends many conservative thai stocks. it is a very good news letter and i highly recommend it

That's interesting. I was going on comments he had made doing interviews on Bloomberg in the past.