Holiday Leaves Marriage In Ruins

damo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, tecnical issue, will keep you posted.

Funny story about some old fella, Hans who's gone to Pattaya to get his chops shimmed up and ends up in a relationship with Pook who is younger than his own daughter, trouble with that is he's still married. His missus (Aussie) went on ACAffair warning of the perils of allowing your husbands abroad. It just aired about an hour ago and might be delayed for a day or something, sorry.

Funny how the only part about Thailand that seems to make it into media reports are the ones about sex. Cheap, sensationalist, psudo-journalism.

Yes and the following story was about the perils of travel to Bali, I start to see the cycle now. The content seems odd for a current affair.

Funny how the only part about Thailand that seems to make it into media reports are the ones about sex. Cheap, sensationalist, psudo-journalism.

Yes and the following story was about the perils of travel to Bali, I start to see the cycle now. The content seems odd for a current affair.

Not really. It's mid-winter in most of Australia, with many trips abroad planned to warmer climates. What a better time to stoke fear in the heart of your female viewers? hit-the-fan.gif

well, I think I would of run away a long time ago, I watched it, sour old thing really had the rags on........

I think if you were a 71yo grandmother with a husband and family for 30 odd years and he up and ran off for that in the photo, I would be somewhat sour also.

She did not come across as sour to me, just normal.

I think it is quite sad for those left behind when these types of situations happen.

A 70yo guy runs off with someone on a dental holiday and ruins everyones life, most likely his also in the very near future.

Stay tuned about this chap, living in Pattaya also, not good future vibes.

I feel sorry for granny.

• Like 2

I know a few men who'd love to be in his shoes. While I do not think that Thai woman is particularly beautiful, he does and he is maybe thinking that at his age he does not have long left and that he might as well enjoy it while he can. Good on him for still having it in him at that age too.

As said earlier, this sort of thing happens all the time in many countries so not really a big deal.

Its a big deal to the wife of 70 odd years old that he left behind and most likely his adult kids right ?

By the sounds of it he will be running back home sooner than later.

Selling crap out of his garage to raise funds for another trip and now selling the family home of which he might get half and will blow it away to someone smarter than him in an exotic land, dos not sound promising.

Instead of living a long and comfortable life with the mother of his kids.

• Like 2

Its a big deal to the wife of 70 odd years old that he left behind and most likely his adult kids right ?

Selling crap out of his garage to raise funds for another trip and now selling the family home of which he might get half and will blow it away to someone smarter than him in an exotic land, dos not sound promising.

Maybe a long booooring life with his wife. If the guy wants to leave his wife and kids (who are probably in their 40's), I have three words. Up to him.

• Like 1

Should have stayed with the wife u reckon twodogz?

Sure, lived out his few remaining years in possible misery, denying himself any last chance at happiness. Makes sense to me.

Edited by giddyup

On the face of it, yep.

The wife did not seem angry and bitter, sad and disappointed sure.

The new girlfriend leaves a lot to desire, even for a 70yo with beer goggles.

What is in store for him on a tight purse string is not good, his happy future looks extremely short.

Instead he has ruined a life, disappointed a few more.

• Like 1

On the face of it, yep.

What is in store for him on a tight purse string is not good, his happy future looks extremely short.

Why would he have left his loving wife for this new 'ugly' GF? What reason could he possibly have?

On the face of it, yep.

Why would he have left his loving wife for this new 'ugly' GF? What reason could he possibly have?

Dunno, just sayin that at that age and without knowing it all, hard to say exactly, but on her say so their relationship did not sound too bad. He looks to have got a case of little head disease and fair enough, many catch that disease, just quite poor the destruction left behind especially as it gets older.

Geez, 'A Current Affair' running cheap sensastionalist story. Who would have thought? Trash TV.

(ps. I can hear the jaws dropping across Thailand from TV punters as they read I'm effectively sticking up for Pattaya).

Edited by samran

that Pattaya vacation does sound a tad suspicious...

'Going to the dentist'; I'll need to remember that one.

Normally, in true Captain Oates style, I say "I'm just popping out to the tobacconist's, I may be some time..."

"But you don't smoke"

Drat! Foiled again...

SC