Where Is Good Central Hotel In Hh, Not Too Expensive

scorpio

The Sukwalai has two hotels directly on Bintabaht, one near the southwest corner (across from Wat Hua Hin) and another on the opposite side of the street near the center or a little East of center (closer to the Hilton or beach end of the soi). I guess that second one is a newer one and a friend of mine from Canada has stayed there on his last two visits and likes it. Jing's guest house on Bintabaht also gets good reviews.

These are only if you want to stay right in the middle of the late night action.

Thripurai. Central, cheap and alright. Just make a search on it, that should do it.

Stayed here before and it is in a good location - central yet quiet at night. Another post mentioned Jing's guest house which is cheaper and bang slap in the middle of it all. A third choice I would suggest is Victor's guesthouse which is also in a good location.

Out of the three Thripurai is definately a cut above the other two which are both decent guest houses. Many other options around and being low season you could just turn up, take a look and check in to which ever one takes your fancy.

JINGS GUESTHOUSE IS ON SOI SELAKAN, PARALELL TO BINTABAT, IF YOU WANT SOME WHERE POSH THEN TRY BAAN KLANG

CONDOS ON PETSCHEM ROAD, 10 MINUTES WALK, 1200 BAHT A NIGHT, BRAND NEW PLACE, GYM AND 2 POOLS.

PLENTY OF OTHER PLACES AROUND, LOW SEASON SO NO PROBLEM, SAY HELLO TO MON AND THE GIRLS AT GOOD HEALTH MASSAGE ON PONSUK SOI FROM ME, MR G.

HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY