Former Prime Minister Abhisit Questioned On 2010 Red Shirt Riots

webfact

- deleted -

well, that was my first question.

Then I read the article.

Question 2, does The Nation need to add a credit to the MCOT reporters?

For someone that likes to engage in intelligent debate that is a somewhat disappointing 'first' question.

it reflects the quality of The Nation's contribution to this story... which in fact appears to be limited to a bad photoshop job of Abhisit.

Still trying to dodge the bullet I see. you and poo poo make a cute couple. Tell me do you think the paymaster will give testimony as freely as Abhist did.

dodge what bullet?

The only interesting piece of information here is essentially "Both Mr Abhisit and Mr Suthep, said the DSI chief, were asked to present their statements for the first time as witnesses and authorities from the political side of those who supervised the crackdown."

Which is interesting since it is now well over 2 years since the crackdown.

Beyond that, there is not so much to report... the computer-art skills of The Nation are not really relevant. Humorous, but not relevant.

I wonder if AV used the running into bullets line or that's exclusively ST and AV has another excuse.

Maybe they were too weak from fasting. Troll.

The OP doesn't actually have any information on what he said, just that he made a statement.

So "wondering" what he said is a perfectly valid exercise at the moment.

I suspect that Abhisit would not say something as idiotic as Suthep did at the time... Abhisit has a reputation for always saying the right thing.

But we just don't know yet...

I wonder if AV used the running into bullets line or that's exclusively ST and AV has another excuse.

Maybe they were too weak from fasting. Troll.

The OP doesn't actually have any information on what he said, just that he made a statement.

So "wondering" what he said is a perfectly valid exercise at the moment.

I suspect that Abhisit would not say something as idiotic as Suthep did at the time... Abhisit has a reputation for always saying the right thing.

But we just don't know yet...

Defender of all things bird poo?

I m trying not to take sides. But its clear that mark will not be found guilty. Afterall this is Thailand.

More likely, a pact between the democrats and PT is on the table to get Mr Dubai back.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Highly unlikely. And hopefully, not gonna happen. Let the man from afar where he is, let Thai people get rid of this red plague, and pray for this country to find peace at last!

• Like 1