Lost Passport And Wp Today In Chiang Mai

mallmagician

Due to timing of a flight and various other factors, ideally my friend hopes to recover his passport.

Forgive me for the phone number posting, but if the Mods remove it - PM me your number and I can put you in touch with my friend:-

Hi Friends in Chiang Mai, a Friend of Mine Lost His Pasport and Work Permit today approximately between 12:30pm and 1:30pm outside corner of Centara Duangtawan Hotel and Le Meridien Hotel, Loi Kroh Road.

Any info greatly appreciated. Reward for prompt return. J. Price call 0844816056.

สวัสดีเพื่อนๆ วันนี้เพื่อนของฉันได้ทำพาสปอร์ตกับใบอนุญาตทำงานหาย เวลาน่าจะประมาณ 12.30 - 13.30 น. บริเวณมุมตรงโรงแรมเซ็นทาราดวงตะัวัน กับ เลอเมอริเดียน ถนนลอยเคราะห์ ใครมีข้อมูลจะมีรางวัลให้ด้วย ติดต่อ เจ ไพรซ์ 0844816056

He has tried the tourist Police already I believe. Again, ideally he can recover the originals rather than have to try to get replacements of everything, as he has an iminent flight booked.

Anyway, please help spread the word, and try to help this guy out in the TV community spirit.

Thanks

It is a messy affair of course, but those incidents do happen, it is vital therefore to keep a copy of the relevant pages of one's passport in case this mishap occurs.

With the relevant passport copy pages visit the appropriate embassy or consulate and they will provide emergency paper documents until a new passport is made available.

To prevent any of the above, it is important to safely control the passport and other vital personal doc's in order to prevent such problems.

Good luck.

Might be worth taking out an ad in the local Thai paper (there must be one, perhaps someone else knows one) and offering a reward for its return.

Just a thought, its a bummer losing your passport, my wife had her handbag stolen a few years ago but the thief returned our passports , the bag and our ATM cards by post...of course he kept the valuables, but I was shocked to get everything else back.

Guess he was trying to re-make some merit.