Dtac Fined Bt10Mn For Service Failure

webfact

What about giving AIS 1-2-Call a hefty fine for advertising 3G at 7.2mb/s but customers NEVER get over 2.6mb/s

at least DTAC Happy and TRUE customers get over 4mb/s in the very same spots where AIS gives less than 2mb/s !

so, why no fine for AIS? they lie about their service!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire Broadband Telecommunication service in Thailand is a joke and 3G there is hell of slow, and not real 3Ggiggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Lol...... yes, not real 3G, your right, its 3G+ aka HSPA+ giggle.gif god help us if we were on only 3G (UMTS)

Maybe time for some farang to go home and try out their own 3G. Was in Melbourne last week, and it was far worse than Bangkok. Was in Paris Dec 2011, same. Was in Colorado last April, AT&T totally sucks.

Time to experience real Farang 3G back at home ( or just get a DTAC subscription :) )

I did not take considerations to read any of the comment threads after I myself reading this article for a Farang owned company is fined for outages (?) - I have the poorest service with multiple outages through True.

Whys is it that a Farang owned DTAC makes the news for outages and fines and the other providers do not - one can only guess the age old Thai tradition of gouging the Farang - leave the China-Thai companies alone.

All the telecom companies operating in Thailand are at their equipment capacities. The are running off auctioned equipment bought from other countries markets that were sold when those companies upgraded their equipment.

How many times have you tried to make a local or international call only to be told the system was "busy (?) - NOT !! - that's an outage within itself and do you think TRUE (or others) are fined ?.

That's quite a healthy slap on the hand for DTAC when everyone knows quite well those same outages occur daily with TRUE but no fines are levied against TRUE (??)

Can they apply this type of act to isps and their claimed speeds?

will the costumers see any of that money ?

and would love to see tot get a fine for delivering not even close to what the promise for service as an isp

DTAC = shit

Thailand networks are shit, over priced and that 3 g crap is more like 0.13333g

I usually get a better signal if i stick my head out the window and shout YOU cun_t!!!!!!

They package, brand and market them selves very well in Thailand. but when you get down to the nuts and bolts its usually egg boxes and spaghetti with a small mouse running around inside keeping it all running smoothly.

Edited by blueshark
  • Like 1

DTAC = shit

I usually get a better signal if i stick my head out the window and shout YOU cun_t!!!!!!

They package, brand and market them selves very well in Thailand. but when you get down to the nuts and bolts its usually egg boxes and spaghetti with a small mouse running around inside keeping it all running smoothly.

What a load of Tripe.

I have been to Paris, Colorado and Melbourne recently and i can tell you BKK 3G is better.

AT&T and Telstra is crap

Edited by skippybangkok

DTAC = shit

What a load of Tripe.

I have been to Paris, Colorado and Melbourne recently and i can tell you BKK 3G is better.

AT&T and Telstra is crap

Well yea i guess BKK along with every other major city in the world is fairly connected, that's a given.

However the rest of the Country in Thailand suffers terribly!

I am not in BKK! and neither are many other Farang. The calls and net are expensive, way more than in Europe.

How do you like them apples!

Edited by blueshark

Not a problem. Just like true refused to pay the fine when they failed to air the football recently, DTAC will do the same. The govt. is toothless. Nothing to fear from them, as far as Thai companies are concerned. Who is afraid of a child?

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my Samsung SIII

Not a problem. Just like true refused to pay the fine when they failed to air the football recently, DTAC will do the same. The govt. is toothless. Nothing to fear from them, as far as Thai companies are concerned. Who is afraid of a child?

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my Samsung SIII

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Looks like someone read too many newspapers. There was a article that Elvis was spotted last week........