True And Adsl

jumbo

Hi there

Anybody has True High Speed ADSL??

I liek the price bu am not sure if you need to pay for the phone charges p minute as well,

anybody has experience with True??

rgds

Jumbo

No, the flat fee covers your internet traffic 24 hrs a day, UNLESS you change your signon to use the metered "user@true2m" login instead of "user@truehisp" service to get more bandwidth. That is charged per minute.

Of course, you still pay for phone calls you make on the line. :o

Hi there

I liek the price bu am not sure if you need to pay for the phone charges p minute as well,

rgds

Jumbo

No, the flat fee covers your internet traffic 24 hrs a day, UNLESS you change your signon to use the metered "user@true2m" login instead of "user@truehisp" service to get more bandwidth. That is charged per minute.

2nd that. You can leave your PC on all night and connected to the internet and you will not be chargeed anymore than your agreement plus tax. :D

Hi there

rgds

Jumbo

2nd that. You can leave your PC on all night and connected to the internet and you will not be chargeed anymore than your agreement plus tax. :D

Thanks guys, I just think I might do that than,

regards

Jumbo