Meal Replacement Bars

Suradit69

When I was in the US and then the UAE I used SlimFast shakes or meal replacement bars to skip at least one full meal a day whenever I found I had added an unwanted kilo or two.

I was looking for something similar here but in pharmacies if they understand what I'm asking for at all ( the last time I was lead to a display of antacids and probiotics), it seems to be "coffee" drinks that apparently ramp up your heart rate with a massive influx of caffeine.

On the Internet I found Elite protein bars ( I think that was the name ) but wasn't sure if those were intended to help you reduce calorie intake or increase it ... and the ordering process seemed overly complex.

Is there something that offers a relatively low calorie meal replacement/appetite suppressent combination that can be found in shops or pharmacies in Pattaya that isn't likely to send your heart rate soaring or leave you with caffeine shakes?

• 3 weeks later...

Elite protein bars are intended to increase one's daily protein intake, not as meal replacements.

Phuket Online Health Store or Thaisupplements.com should have an assortment of meal replacement bars available for delivery here in Thailand. A meal replacement bar won't have caffeine and will provide a balance of carbs, protein and fats. Caffeine is only added to energy bars.