Khon Kaen Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa @ Castle Hochow

raro

post-6036-0-06594500-1347256661_thumb.jp

10 years of Thaivisa - this calls for a Carlsberg!

Thaivisa.com will be celebrating its tenth year of providing you News, information and of course the forum where all the fun happens, to commemorate this auspicious occasion we will host six parties across the country!

In Khon Kaen we will have not only a party on 20th of October but also a weekend getaway package, see separate thread. Your choice whether you want to attend the party only or the entire weekend!

Party at the Castle Howchow Beach Resort Hotel near Khon Kaen. Location: http://www.castle-ho...id=57&Itemid=62

How to attend:

Just sign up in this thread! You can bring along your family, i.e wife and kids are welcome! Please note that space is limited and we grant access on a first come first serve basis.

Admission fees for all parties will be:

200 Baht per member

200 Baht per partner

Kids below 15 are free.

Your Ticket purchase entitles you to the following:

• A sumptuous buffet
  • 3 drink vouchers (for Carlsberg or Beer Lao) per person
  • Softdrinks are free, other drinks (wine, spirits…) can be purchased at the bar.
  • Additional Carlsberg/Beer Lao vouchers can be bought at the party at 50 Baht each.

We look forward to meeting you all there!

The Thaivisa Team

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To protect your identity/privacy I have edited out all real names from the sign-up thread.

There is NO NEED to reveal your real name. Not on this board, not even during the party.

As we do not know you, we might ask you to sign up on a laptop at the door so have your login name and password ready

cool.png

I happen to live very very close to Howard's Resort, but unfortunately I'm abroad and won't return till November 2nd or 3rd, sad.png

I can tell you Howard has a very classy resort and his prices are not bad at all. He also had a swimming pool there that

many western hotels and resorts would envy. Perfect for a romantic getaway and Howard can be a very informative host.thumbsup.gif

If you have not dined at the restaurant out there you are in for a treat. This guy has some ono food. Ono is Hawaiian for arlois mack and sep lai. Have to see exactly when I return before I can commit but if you can add me to the definite maybe list pending arrival in time to attend, that would be great. Will never pass an opportunity to chow down at the Howchow. Oh, and knowing that it can be a challenge to get there the first time, use these Google Earth coordinates, and when you get it on the screen, right click on it and get directions from wherever you are.

16°42'23.41"N

103° 4'18.21"E

Or, you can paste this in Google Earth: 309 Moo 1 Howchow Road Kranuan, 40170, Thailand

One thing haven't seen mentioned is that this resort is very convenient to the Ubonrat Dam Golf Course so maybe we can get a golf contingent together and stay the weekend and play? Played it many times and it is a pleasant golf experience.

ok, so let's make an official headcount...

1) Mali1964

2) Mali 1964 +1

3) tom21

4) tom21 +1

5) SantiSuk

6) SantiSuk

7) jbstrong

8) jbstrong +1

9) Towzak

10) Towzak +1

11) MobileContent

12) MobileContent +1

13) unanimosity

14) unanimosity +1

15) arowsdawdle

16) arrowsdawdle +1

17) yesdavy (this was a sign-up I take it?)

so...that is 17 sign-ups and three weeks to go. Still a bit thin, even Samui,which is a rather small community, is well over 20 sign-ups already!

@ arrowsdawdle: the idea is to meet fellow thaivisa members, not to bring friends who are not on this board. So I signed you up with one partner, thanks for your understanding.

ok, so let's make an official headcount...

Sorry,, I have already booked a room for the Party, but forgot to reply here on Thai Visa

So you can add me + 1 +.5 to the list.

1) Mali1964

2) Mali 1964 +1

3) tom21

4) tom21 +1

5) SantiSuk

6) SantiSuk

7) jbstrong

8) jbstrong +1

9) Towzak

10) Towzak +1

11) MobileContent

12) MobileContent +1

13) unanimosity

14) unanimosity +1

15) arowsdawdle

16) arrowsdawdle +1

so...that is 17 sign-ups and three weeks to go. Still a bit thin, even Samui,which is a rather small community, is well over 20 sign-ups already!

@ arrowsdawdle: the idea is to meet fellow thaivisa members, not to bring friends who are not on this board. So I signed you up with one partner, thanks for your understanding.

Let's count again.....

1) Mali1964

2) Mali 1964 +1

3) tom21

4) tom21 +1

5) SantiSuk

6) SantiSuk

7) jbstrong

8) jbstrong +1

9) Towzak

10) Towzak +1

11) MobileContent

12) MobileContent +1

13) unanimosity

14) unanimosity +1

15) arowsdawdle

16) arrowsdawdle +1

18) Thaibrat

19) Thaibrat +1

20) KnudRoos

21) KhudRoos +1

...looks like we're getting somewhere! Don't forget that you can win a free stay at the Castle Howchow if you book the weekend package before October 5!

I may be able to assist those who have no transport. I can take people from KK to the resort or those who live no more than 80 Km south of KK on Mittrapap. I don't mind making an extra run from the resort to KK to collect people if they really require it. Needless to say I do not drive a bus !

As you seem to be getting a few more names on your list Raro, I have now decided to join them, so please put me down for a single please.

Also I will be driving up from Korat on the Saturday sometime shortly after midday and then returning at a similar time on the Sunday.....so if anybody wants a lift from Korat or indeed from (shall we say) Tesco's in Khon Kaen then give me a shout.

HL biggrin.png