Galaxy Note 10.1, Got One ? How Much ?

CharlieH

Bought mine from samsung shop in ubon for 21,900 bht. 16gb model:p

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect App

ARRRGHHHHH

And I was in Ubon as well. The same thing happened when I bought the Galaxy S, I was in Thailand just a few weeks before the S2 came out which I really wanted.

On the bright side the 10.1 Tab 2 only cost me 15,000 Baht in the airport duty free on the way out, so I have 6,000 saved towards my upgrade!!

You're going to buy a Samsung? Ha, ha, ha; you've been warned, You WILL come to grief. Samsung will refuse to support the product as soon as they change the model number. Expect the touch screen to go out first.

TING TONG ENOUGH SAID

You're going to buy a Samsung? Ha, ha, ha; you've been warned, You WILL come to grief. Samsung will refuse to support the product as soon as they change the model number. Expect the touch screen to go out first.

clap2.gifw00t.giflaugh.png

I bet your a Apple brainwashed user LOL

Samsung is awesome had multiple products nothing but excellent things to say about them top quality stuff and after service here in Thailand was excellent and cost me nothing when I had a small problem

DK

clap2.gifw00t.giflaugh.png

I bet your a Apple brainwashed user LOL

Samsung is awesome had multiple products nothing but excellent things to say about them top quality stuff and after service here in Thailand was excellent and cost me nothing when I had a small problem

DK

Totally agree with DK, great equipment, never had any issues ever ! I got Samsung everything, all trouble free.

I am definitely NOT an Apple fan but why pay 21,900 for the Samsumg when you can get an ipad3 for 16,500 or the ipad2 for even less ?

I'd pay 22k just for having 2 screens open side by side running at speed...

Imagine if posters in some of the more exciting topics could write a response while actually checking their "facts' on a second screen.

Sent from Android, please excuse errors in type or judgement.