Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 6

irrigator

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi we are correctly listed wife and myself. We will do our best to get there this time. But as always the pigs come first and I need to secure a reliable person to feed and water them for two days, not easy at times. I will rattle the money box a bit louder this time and see who pops up.

Sorry cannot confirm for Foreverford but he did say it was likely. He will be back in Thailand this week and I will give him a poke.

Hi we are correctly listed wife and myself. We will do our best to get there this time. But as always the pigs come first and I need to secure a reliable person to feed and water them for two days, not easy at times. I will rattle the money box a bit louder this time and see who pops up.

Sorry cannot confirm for Foreverford but he did say it was likely. He will be back in Thailand this week and I will give him a poke.

Hope you can make it, or otherwise I will have to come to you. Drink all your beer, eat your food and sling my hammock in the front of the shop. Jim

PS snore like a freight train, will keep the village awake.

I'm still a yes!

Good to hear, as I was a bit worried I would have to drive. Jim

Think about that. Wasn't it you that said you didn't mind travelling with Crash Craddock as you couldn't see enough to be worried?

Now the jungle trek may flash past in plainer view.

Edited by IsaanAussie

I'm still a yes!

Think about that. Wasn't it you that said you didn't mind travelling with Crash Craddock as you couldn't see enough to be worried?

He probably meant me..............................? tongue.png

• Like 1

I'm still a yes!

What do you mean "He"? Bloody Vikings, of course I meant you.

OK so you get to Ubon on Thursday, why not come here Friday (with Jim) we can try the new Norwegian restaurant in Khukhan, plus plus... and then all go together on Saturday morning? Assuming Jim doesn't have another accident. Hang the hammock early Jim!

I'm still a yes!

What do you mean "He"? Bloody Vikings, of course I meant you.

OK so you get to Ubon on Thursday, why not come here Friday (with Jim) we can try the new Norwegian restaurant in Khukhan, plus plus... and then all go together on Saturday morning? Assuming Jim doesn't have another accident. Hang the hammock early Jim!

Sounds like a plan IA, will have to check with Jim, WT and another Aussie friend who wants to join!

• Like 1

Probably be scrubbed as a blatant advertisement, but thought I would ask anyway. I am making sausages and bacon this week. I have an order from one attendee to the next meeting to fill and a few that missed out when Bergen bought most of what I took "on spec" to his place.

Menu consists of three bacons, molasses and black pepper, honey and mustard, and if I must the normal, salt and sugar. Sausages will be English Breakfast, Brats, and my own, an italian/Isaany thing. Prices are a definite no no here so leave it as less than Tescos.

Anyone wanting pork cuts, talk to me. Want to get in the MIL's good books? Ask me about a Buddha pack.

OK enough, lets see how long this lasts!

Hi Irrigator,

I have a message from AA1 who has been without internet for two weeks! He confirms that he will be coming on 27th and requires a room, he is not yet sure if his wife will be coming or not so make it a double room as per standard.

Cheers WF

Hi Irrigator,

I have a message from AA1 who has been without internet for two weeks! He confirms that he will be coming on 27th and requires a room, he is not yet sure if his wife will be coming or not so make it a double room as per standard.

Cheers WF

Thanks, I was wondering what had happened to him.....consider it done.

OK, we seem to be done with confirmations and I will book rooms tomorrow. I know I said Wednesday but that was a pre-planned porky so that we would get all by this weekend.....Thailand seems to rub off on some more than others......

Regardless, I am very much looking forward to this event and meeting all of you.

Regards

Irrigator