Help Little Worried ?

thaiconnections

General rule should be less than 10kg for clothes etc...and another 10kg for gifts for TV members. biggrin.png

Personally i reckon two pairs of shorts and a pair of jeans is overkill....remember the flip flops though....

Edit: Forgot the wellies! laugh.png

Edited by smokie36

http://www.etihadairways.com/sites/etihad/ie/en/planatrip/baggage/Pages/allowances-and-charges-other.aspx

I’d like to take more than my free allocation. How much will it cost?

We understand that it’s not always easy to pack within your weight limit. For an additional charge you can increase the amount of luggage you can take on your flight. Alternatively, you can send your extra weight for a reduced cost through Crystal Cargo.

1. Calculate the cost per kilogram. This is based on the length of your flight. Firstly, find out the Zone for your origin and your destination in the table below. For example, if I travel from Morocco (Africa) to Japan I am travelling from Zone 2 to Zone 3.

Zone

Origin/Destination

Zone 1

Indian Subcontinent, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, the Maldives, Syria and the UAE

Zone 2

Africa, China, Europe, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, the Seychelles and Thailand

Zone 3

Australia, Japan and Korea

2. Refer to the below table to understand the cost per extra kilogram you wish to take. Zone 2 to Zone 3 will incur a charge of US $45 for each extra kilogram you wish to take. Taking a 5kg bag will incur a cost of US $225.

To/From

Zone 1

Zone 2

Zone 3

Zone 1

US $10

US $20

US $35

Zone 2

US $20

US $35

US $45

Zone 3

US $35

US $45

US $50

Exception - Singapore/Brisbane: If you are travelling from Singapore to Brisbane, or Brisbane to Singapore your luggage will be charged at the rate of US $20 per kg.

Exception - Beijing/Nagoya: If you are travelling from Beijing to Nagoya, or Nagoya to Beijing, your excess baggage will be charged at the rate of US $10 per kg.