Traffic Controll In Ubon

chris26be

What is really dangerous at many intersections is when the lights are not all working. Yesterday at one intersection there were no lights and so I drove through giving way to my right. But the cars on the left had lights and were driving correctly through on the green.

You have made the Number 1 big mistake. The Law in Thailand is that YOU GIVE WAY TO THE CARS ON THE LEFT EXCEPT AT ROUNDABOUTS which is first in has right of way, but not many Thai's know this. I know giving way to the left in a right hand drive car doesn't make sense but that Thailand.

What is really dangerous at many intersections is when the lights are not all working. Yesterday at one intersection there were no lights and so I drove through giving way to my right. But the cars on the left had lights and were driving correctly through on the green.

You have made the Number 1 big mistake. The Law in Thailand is that YOU GIVE WAY TO THE CARS ON THE LEFT EXCEPT AT ROUNDABOUTS which is first in has right of way, but not many Thai's know this. I know giving way to the left in a right hand drive car doesn't make sense but that Thailand.

You give the right to BIGGER vehicles in Thailand------wai.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...