Amorous Indians In Amazing Thailand

webfact

I think neither the whores or the Indians are losing any sleep over this.

It's only resident whoremongers who got their knickers in a twist at the suggestion that some of the teeraks may actually gang bang Apu and his friends in exchange for some moolah. rolleyes.gif

I don't know about the residents but what I was sayng is, ladies like money. Ari and Jackie is a perfect example of a drop dead ugly man with the wife of the best looking President the US ever had. Who was that Indian guy that scored with that British chick? Race has nothing to do with it.

Dodi was a Gyppo, not a jigglehead !

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only resident whoremongers who got their knickers in a twist at the suggestion that some of the teeraks may actually gang bang Apu and his friends in exchange for some moolah. rolleyes.gif

I don't know about the residents but what I was sayng is, ladies like money. Ari and Jackie is a perfect example of a drop dead ugly man with the wife of the best looking President the US ever had. Who was that Indian guy that scored with that British chick? Race has nothing to do with it.

Dodi was a Gyppo, not a jigglehead !

The point was, that he would never have got Jackie if he hadn't been worth squillions. Money will get you the choicest pussy available, even if you look like Quasimodo.

post-130068-0-41706800-1348124653_thumb.

Edited by giddyup

lets get this straight ,

are you putting the president of the US of A , in the same basket as the oriental gentlemen .

what can they possibly have in common .

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

lets get this straight ,

are you putting the president of the US of A , in the same basket as the oriental gentlemen .

coffee1.gif

That's a good question. JFK and Ari Onassis. One handsome Pres. of the USA and the other Mr Ugly. Both bright to be sure but one really handsome and the other really not handsome. What do they have in common? The same wife.....Jackie.

post-73727-0-25739300-1348127480_thumb.j

Edited by chiangmaikelly

lets get this straight ,

coffee1.gif

That's a good question. JFK and Ari Onassis. One handsome Pres. of the USA and the other Mr Ugly. Both bright to be sure but one really handsome and the other really not handsome. What do they have in common? The same wife.....Jackie.

They had two other things in common, money and power.

lets get this straight ,

coffee1.gif

They had two other things in common, money and power.

That sure is true too.smile.png

Ps... girls are not put off by a bald man.. bald is sexy.. they are not put off by an Indian man, many are sexy... I think working girls are attracted to the drunken manSo that isn't so smart with money, or anything else, he only lasts 5 min also...

The real women look for a hard working, sensitive man, that takes care of hims looks a bit but the same time overcomes them.

It is why many attractive women are with what you might think are ugly men, they aren't ugly at all, they are hot.

• Like 1

Cant vouch for all, but I know one Indian (or is he Pakistani?) that refuses to use condoms and makes it a game to see how many girls he can sleep with in Chiang Mai.

He'll tell you to your face too how much he hates condoms, he'll then go on to brag (wrongfully) about how all Thai girls are whores.

If you were even close to being correct ladies of the night would be clamoring for Indian customers as would bars and Go go's. But the reverse is the case which proves you are in error or have never been to an area where the ladies of the night worked.

Of course not, my church would frown on it. wink.png

OK I capitulate as I'm not really bothered.

By the way, why do you call prostitutes ladies of the night? Does that somehow make you feel better or demonstrate that you in some way respect them more? For the record, I prefer prostitute and one who knows what she's doing. thumbsup.gif

I am polite.

It doesn't cost much. You were probably smiling when you wrote that as well.

SC

Seems an odd thing to say. Polite men get starfish? Perhaps you should explain that.

Nice try. coffee1.gif

Since you can't answer it wasn't a try it was a score.biggrin.png

thumbsup.gif

I think he meant it was worth four or five points. Unfortunately you failed to get the extra two with the follow-up

SC

It is funny, when someone who is addicted to sex and pays for it makes fun and calls all women whores. I know it is almost impossible to understand from a some mens point of view, but the only thing the separates a man from a women are a small list, one being that a women is expected by insecure men to be a virgin, or less slutty them themselves. In natural settings, the female gets to choose her mate based on how well that mate might provide healthy offspring, a women is wired to want that man to take care of her for a short time, and then she would find another man... men on the other hand are wired to just want to get off for the feeling of it.

Sticking up for women of the world, if you are seeing hookers, paying for emotionless sex with strangers, you are just as slutty as the girl (if that is the term you want to use) , you might be in denial, and have higher expectations of women, but when it comes down to it, women have a bigger sex drive then men at some points in their life...

Just saying.. I like reminding people i meet that brag about how many girls they have slept with and then call a women a slut that, in many cases comes from the fact she won't sleep with that males slut, as idiots like a brain of rocks.

LOL - this guy must have had a "sheltered" tour, because his "experience" seems to overlook a lot of things about a lot of the Indians that come here.

And despite what his tour guide told him, it seems he is under the impression that most massage parlours are "seedy" (Over a period of four days and nights, as I criss-crossed Bangkok, I noticed hundreds of such parlours) - but he didn't notice any Indians going in/out of them though. Well, maybe it's because "happy endings" don't come (sic) for FREE ! Yeah, that's right. You can't even go into a massage parlour (for free) and watch a PAYING customer get a happy ending . You HAVE to PAY, and that, right there, is the PRIME reason this guy didn't see any Indians in the massage parlours, seedy or otherwise. (Though I don't know if you could actually pay to watch someone else get off. I'm going to guess that it's possible though.)

I also guessing he didn't visit any of the clubs where Indians are charged a "membership" fee to enter, while pretty much everyone else is allowed to just walk in. (It has to do almost entirely with the way soooo many Indians want to go into certain establishments, watch the shows and play with the girls for hours, without buying a single drink, even for themselves ! And that is from personal experience, not local gossip and hearsay. Plus talking to various bar owners/mamasans/etc.)

Last year I was in a beer bar on Walking Street with the owner. Group of 6 Indians sat at a table and one came over to the owner acting like they were old and dear friends, and then tried to get the owner to give them a discount (on the cheapest draft beer price, which was pretty much the lowest price on Walking Street already). "Look, I've brought 5 customers to your bar, how about giving us a discount on the 1 beer we may buy.") Yeah, the owner (Thai) wasn't going for it. Watched another guy sit in a go-go bar for over 2 hours playing with different girls until they got bored or had to go dance. When he left, he still had half his original drink on the table and hadn't bought anything else

The "shows" this guy saw where "70-80%" of the audience was Indian ? Yeah, they are called the "packaged tour" shows. Go to a different club and "70-80%" of the audience will be (Japanese/Chinese/Korean/etc), all enjoying the 1 beer (or coke) included in the packaged deal. And like the other clubs, once their "allotted" time is up, that particular group follows their guide to the next venue (be it a restaurant, shopping mall, "cultural" show or whatever). I used to laugh when I'd see tour groups of elderly Chinese couples go into Polo (where "scantily" clad dancers would put on choreographed shows, some of which included a little audience "participation"). After an hour they'd leave and it seems quite often, they barely touched their 1 (coke or beer). Few minutes later another tour group would arrive.

But go to a regular club where you actually have to buy drinks with your own money. How many Indians do you think you'll see in the audience then ? (Hint - the answer will usually be between very few and none).

And it seems Indians tend to go "ballistic" whenever they are outside of India. India is such a sexually repressed country that despite making more movies every year than Hollywood, a movie that featured a short kiss between the lead stars made headlines around the country because it was the first time that had happened. It is a country were they protested and burnt effigy's of Richard Gere when he gave that Shilpa Shetty (a UK Big Brother <deleted>, er, reality, show winner) a kiss at an AIDS Awareness rally in India. (Google it, they were literally rioting in the streets). Indians were luring so many Nepalese women into India with promises of good jobs/salary and then forcing them into brothels and making sex slaves out of them, that Nepal actually had to pass a law forbidding Nepalese women from working outside of the country !

I could write mini-novels on the stories I've heard and the things I've personally seen with regards to how Indians tend to act outside of India. And that comes from time spent in North America, Germany, Holland, the UAE and Thailand. (Not to mention working with a lot of Indians over the last 9 years.) Oddly enough, similar stories from all those places.

But instead, I'll just write this off as another "expert" article written by someone with a whole what, week of experience ?

And I guess you have never been to India. Bombay has a huge red light district. Indians like Thailand because the Prostitutes are so much prettier. Much the same reason as other tourists. Many Indians don't drink alcohol that's why they don't order drinks and often don't finish them.

Indian women are ok, different looking to Thais, some better some worse.

They have a reputation for being hairy though (down below etc).

Less sex is available and they even closed down the dance bars which formerly served as an outlet for young men to hook-up with women.

The Indian folk are unfortunately repressed alas, the ancient days of Ipsara's and sexy women on the prowl are long gone over there.

that's what causes them to go a bit smothering on the women front when overseas.

I've also noticed some tend to reek of curry and B.O. much more than farang folk.

Still, they are a notch or two higher than the desert tribe arabs. That lot really are a nusciance.

Yes, most Indians are stingy.....but most are more well off and have more money and assets than an average farang bloke in Bangkok, thats why though a whore might now that she will be shortchanged.....she is hoping that she might be end up marry the arsehol_e.

Go and look and the shopping malls.....Indians spending more than your farang blokes who might only show off that they have made it at the bars with their friends and stupid whores. Most farangs I know in the Sukhumvit vicinity are merely renting units......most of which are owned by Indians.

Do not worry about the local thais......they will savour anything up as long as the price is right for them.

It is funny, when someone who is addicted to sex and pays for it makes fun and calls all women whores. I know it is almost impossible to understand from a some mens point of view, but the only thing the separates a man from a women are a small list, one being that a women is expected by insecure men to be a virgin, or less slutty them themselves. In natural settings, the female gets to choose her mate based on how well that mate might provide healthy offspring, a women is wired to want that man to take care of her for a short time, and then she would find another man... men on the other hand are wired to just want to get off for the feeling of it.

Sticking up for women of the world, if you are seeing hookers, paying for emotionless sex with strangers, you are just as slutty as the girl (if that is the term you want to use) , you might be in denial, and have higher expectations of women, but when it comes down to it, women have a bigger sex drive then men at some points in their life...

Just saying.. I like reminding people i meet that brag about how many girls they have slept with and then call a women a slut that, in many cases comes from the fact she won't sleep with that males slut, as idiots like a brain of rocks.

Must be that grade school is out today but I do have a couple of questions. 1. What is a natural setting? 2. Where do these women in a natural setting after finding men for a short time go to find another man? 3. If the non Indian male is paying for sex packed with emotion is he paying more than the Indian blue light special? 4. What point in her live does a woman have a bigger sex drive than a man? 5. Do you remind men they have a brain of rocks who are the same size or bigger than you?

Yes, most Indians are stingy.....but most are more well off and have more money and assets than an average farang bloke in Bangkok, thats why though a whore might now that she will be shortchanged.....she is hoping that she might be end up marry the arsehol_e.

Go and look and the shopping malls.....Indians spending more than your farang blokes who might only show off that they have made it at the bars with their friends and stupid whores. Most farangs I know in the Sukhumvit vicinity are merely renting units......most of which are owned by Indians.

Do not worry about the local thais......they will savour anything up as long as the price is right for them.

Do you mean the groups of Indian male tourists that come to Thailand? What malls do they go to? I must have missed them.

• Like 1

LOL - this guy must have had a "sheltered" tour, because his "experience" seems to overlook a lot of things about a lot of the Indians that come here.

And despite what his tour guide told him, it seems he is under the impression that most massage parlours are "seedy" (Over a period of four days and nights, as I criss-crossed Bangkok, I noticed hundreds of such parlours) - but he didn't notice any Indians going in/out of them though. Well, maybe it's because "happy endings" don't come (sic) for FREE ! Yeah, that's right. You can't even go into a massage parlour (for free) and watch a PAYING customer get a happy ending . You HAVE to PAY, and that, right there, is the PRIME reason this guy didn't see any Indians in the massage parlours, seedy or otherwise. (Though I don't know if you could actually pay to watch someone else get off. I'm going to guess that it's possible though.)

I also guessing he didn't visit any of the clubs where Indians are charged a "membership" fee to enter, while pretty much everyone else is allowed to just walk in. (It has to do almost entirely with the way soooo many Indians want to go into certain establishments, watch the shows and play with the girls for hours, without buying a single drink, even for themselves ! And that is from personal experience, not local gossip and hearsay. Plus talking to various bar owners/mamasans/etc.)

Last year I was in a beer bar on Walking Street with the owner. Group of 6 Indians sat at a table and one came over to the owner acting like they were old and dear friends, and then tried to get the owner to give them a discount (on the cheapest draft beer price, which was pretty much the lowest price on Walking Street already). "Look, I've brought 5 customers to your bar, how about giving us a discount on the 1 beer we may buy.") Yeah, the owner (Thai) wasn't going for it. Watched another guy sit in a go-go bar for over 2 hours playing with different girls until they got bored or had to go dance. When he left, he still had half his original drink on the table and hadn't bought anything else

The "shows" this guy saw where "70-80%" of the audience was Indian ? Yeah, they are called the "packaged tour" shows. Go to a different club and "70-80%" of the audience will be (Japanese/Chinese/Korean/etc), all enjoying the 1 beer (or coke) included in the packaged deal. And like the other clubs, once their "allotted" time is up, that particular group follows their guide to the next venue (be it a restaurant, shopping mall, "cultural" show or whatever). I used to laugh when I'd see tour groups of elderly Chinese couples go into Polo (where "scantily" clad dancers would put on choreographed shows, some of which included a little audience "participation"). After an hour they'd leave and it seems quite often, they barely touched their 1 (coke or beer). Few minutes later another tour group would arrive.

But go to a regular club where you actually have to buy drinks with your own money. How many Indians do you think you'll see in the audience then ? (Hint - the answer will usually be between very few and none).

And it seems Indians tend to go "ballistic" whenever they are outside of India. India is such a sexually repressed country that despite making more movies every year than Hollywood, a movie that featured a short kiss between the lead stars made headlines around the country because it was the first time that had happened. It is a country were they protested and burnt effigy's of Richard Gere when he gave that Shilpa Shetty (a UK Big Brother <deleted>, er, reality, show winner) a kiss at an AIDS Awareness rally in India. (Google it, they were literally rioting in the streets). Indians were luring so many Nepalese women into India with promises of good jobs/salary and then forcing them into brothels and making sex slaves out of them, that Nepal actually had to pass a law forbidding Nepalese women from working outside of the country !

I could write mini-novels on the stories I've heard and the things I've personally seen with regards to how Indians tend to act outside of India. And that comes from time spent in North America, Germany, Holland, the UAE and Thailand. (Not to mention working with a lot of Indians over the last 9 years.) Oddly enough, similar stories from all those places.

But instead, I'll just write this off as another "expert" article written by someone with a whole what, week of experience ?

And I guess you have never been to India. Bombay has a huge red light district. Indians like Thailand because the Prostitutes are so much prettier. Much the same reason as other tourists. Many Indians don't drink alcohol that's why they don't order drinks and often don't finish them.

Indian women are ok, different looking to Thais, some better some worse.

They have a reputation for being hairy though (down below etc).

Less sex is available and they even closed down the dance bars which formerly served as an outlet for young men to hook-up with women.

The Indian folk are unfortunately repressed alas, the ancient days of Ipsara's and sexy women on the prowl are long gone over there.

that's what causes them to go a bit smothering on the women front when overseas.

I've also noticed some tend to reek of curry and B.O. much more than farang folk.

Still, they are a notch or two higher than the desert tribe arabs. That lot really are a nusciance.

How do you tell the difference between the desert tribe arabs and the non desert tribe arabs? Are the non desert tribe arabs a nusciance too? And if you don't mind what kind of nusciance are they? Have you told them this? I mean I think you should, they may not know.smile.png Assuming you are a gentleman and have told them and their wives and families what happens then?

Thoroughly racist thread.

I wonder how long such a thread would have lived had the subject been stereotypes of white women in Thailand.

Well, let someone chime in and say they've met some Indian big spenders in Thailand. You know, the kind that ring the bell and buy drinks for the bar.

I wonder how long such a thread would have lived had the subject been stereotypes of white women in Thailand.

Well, let someone chime in and say they've met some Indian big spenders in Thailand. You know, the kind that ring the bell and buy drinks for the bar.

Met this guy last week in Pattaya.biggrin.png

post-73727-0-45886300-1348378795_thumb.j

Met this guy last week in Pattaya.biggrin.png

He was great in "The Party" a really funny movie.

They frequent other places. Rich Indians don't hang out in Nana unless maybe they own one or more bars.

But if you think Indians are bad, just imagine the stereotype the average Singha west, obese, dimwitted, eurofag footiefan has over here. By all accounts it's clear why the thai whores prefer the Japanese who are much better mannered, better dressed and richer than other races.

They frequent other places. Rich Indians don't hang out in Nana unless maybe they own one or more bars.

But if you think Indians are bad, just imagine the stereotype the average Singha west, obese, dimwitted, eurofag footiefan has over here. By all accounts it's clear why the thai whores prefer the Japanese who are much better mannered, better dressed and richer than other races.

Nonesense the Japanese used to break bar girls little fingers to hear them scream. The ladies like the Japanese because they pay 400% more than Western men.

What bars in Nana are owned by Indians?

Thai whores that prefer Japanese? Sure there are bars in BKK that cater strictly to the Japanese, but if all the bargirls in my neck of the woods (Pattaya) relied on Japanese customers they would all be out of a job real quick.

What bars in Nana are owned by Indians?

I'm not talking mega rich Indians, just your average Joe Blow. I've been in plenty of bars where falangs have rung the bell, myself included, but never seen an Indian do it. To be honest, never see Indians drinking in bars much either.

Edited by giddyup

It's not the point. There's a billion plus Indians of course some are going to fit the stereotype. It's still racist the way Indians are talked about here.

Let me try:

White girls in Thailand are generally overweight, aestically challenged, bitter hags who can't get any attention from neither white nor thai guys.

Lets see if this is allowed here on Thaivisa as well or if it's only ok to be racist towards indians.

It's not the point. There's a billion plus Indians of course some are going to fit the stereotype. It's still racist the way Indians are talked about here.

Let me try:

White girls in Thailand are generally overweight, aestically challenged, bitter hags who can't get any attention from neither white nor thai guys.

Lets see if this is allowed here on Thaivisa as well or if it's only ok to be racist towards indians.

I think I've read some pretty disparaging comments about Russians and the French from time to time as well.

Now I'm confused on why bargirls up Nana call Japanese men 'Sahm sahms' . wink.png

Now I'm confused on why bargirls up Nana call Japanese men 'Sahm sahms' . wink.png

I think it would be appropriate to start your own Japanese bashing thread. This is the Indian bashing thread. And it is not sahm sahm it is sahm, sahm and sahm's. Oh I forgot they don't call them that to the Japanese only to dumb farangs who know no better and are still fighting WWII.

Edited by chiangmaikelly