Birthday Cake

nickptty

I like secrets I think its called in central, really good quality cake and they will write on it for you etc. I think they have moved now from the food hall to the 3rd or 4th floor in the corner near the elevators. They also have a shop on beach road quite close to the entrance of walking street, about 50m before it I think.

Do you want something that just looks good or something that looks good and tastes good too? If it's a token cake for a kid's birthday and you're looking to save a few pennies then S&P or any of the other bakery chains will do you a cake - basically sponge and artificial cream with icing. If you want something that tastes good as well and don't mind spending a bit more then I agree with the above suggestions of Secret Recipe in Central. Really tasty. They will also do you a half & half if you ask, e.g. half a chocolate cake and half a creamy fruit cake, which is a nice touch and suits most preferences...

Another alternative is La Baguette, in front of the Woodlands resort on Naklua Road, maybe 100m from The Dolphin Roundabout.