Almost That Time Of The Year X-Mas Lunch

rickthailand

my family are coming over for x-mas and they want to go somewhere nice for x-mas lunch on the 25th

they would like a x-mas buffet the price is no problem but it has to have a x-mas athmosphere (a far as possible)

there will also be a 5 year old with us

any suggestions?

thanx in advance

rick

re.

Well he/she will be painfully disappointed if there isn't a fat man with red suit and white beard around.

already sorted : ) ... the one on the 3rd floor of ksk is still there from last year !

dave2 .... pic taken 7 sept 12

I saw him on Thai Pai road one year.

Last year we went to the La Meridian. It was very good except for no cranberry sauce. I think Dukes will probably have a Christmas Buffet After the American Thanksgiving you will see many places proclaiming a Christmas Buffet and New Year Eve parties.

I went to Le Meridien last year. I think it was quite nice. They had a roaming Santa giving small gifts, a man making balloon animals, a small Xmas choir of kids, and nice food. I might have gone on Xmas Eve, but think they had something the same for Xmas day/evening.

Edited by amykat

I went to Le Meridien last year. I think it was quite nice. They had a roaming Santa giving small gifts, a man making balloon animals, a small Xmas choir of kids, and nice food. I might have gone on Xmas Eve, but think they had something the same for Xmas day/evening.

this sounds quit nice will check it out thanx

okay you guys got me pumped up. we are approaching the best time of the year and im really excited. not only loy krathong and christmas is coming, it would be also the season where guidelines on installing heater in pools start appearing!

see you folks in the festivals. would be leaving my monitor screen in mhs for chiang mai soonclap2.gif

Edited by barefoot1988