French Mag Publishes More Caricatures Of Mohammed

Tchooptip

A French mag, Charle Hebdo, publishes more caricature of Mohammed in the name of freedom of speech,some French scools embassies and consulates will close in several Muslim countries in fear of retaliation. Free speech or incitement what is your opinion mine is if every countries (OK most countries) could do more or less the same what could the Salafist do?

The same French satyric mag published caricature of the Pope a few months ago they said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/19/world/europe/france-mohammed-cartoon/index.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/world/europe/french-magazine-publishes-cartoons-mocking-muhammad.html?_r=0

• Like 1

But then what happened yesterday , there where many articles regarding Jesus , and he was actually married blah blah blah .... Was there riots over it ? No .....

It's satire, comedy ... A bit of fun.. We can't give into these people ...

Agreed that the outrage this causes is unjust, unfortunately still happens.

Can't give in is easier said if you don't happen to be at work in Iraq at the moment like myself..... oh joy!

I wish people expressing their freedom of speech would start doing it in ways that caused mass kindness and respect.

But then what happened yesterday , there where many articles regarding Jesus , and he was actually married blah blah blah .... Was there riots over it ? No .....

The alleged jesus was not alledgedly married to an alledgedly 12 year old child.

Or so I have alledgedly been told.

I agree with you,but how about when the French Paparazzi publish personal photos of English Royalty persons on holiday? by nasty means of intrusion of their privacy?