100 Percent Pattaya Expat

maxim-supreme

Hi. Just had some thoughts about it.

I think that most of los expats are real losers. I mean, really, who are they? Most of them overweight, not good looking, late 40-s(50-s).

Its really looks like they screwed up big american(european, aussie,russian) dream.

Who is a typical Pattaya expat: He is late 40-s, he's prolly fat, he's baldin(bald). He is a divorcie for sure. His wife prolly cheated on him, while he was on long business trips in Cali (Ireland, NZ). He prolly screwed up his Mortgage. He cant pick up a woman in his homeland. He cant Date. He cant earn. His wife got married again. His kids thinks he is a real loser. All he could come up with, is just to sell his house, and move to thai. He proly has a Condo in Northa Pattaya area. He has a Thai GF. She tells him, she loves him long time. He is believe.

One day she ll come up with an idea for some big time investment. He ll fall for it. She'll screw him. He will comeback to NYC(Carlisle,Moscow) and comitt suicide.

Thats a story of a guy i knew. RIP Andrew, u had a big soul.

Thats a big shame guys.

I love this country anyway. :o

I think that most of los expats are real losers. I mean, really, who are they? Most of them overweight, not good looking, late 40-s(50-s).

Its really looks like they screwed up big american(european, aussie,russian) dream.

Who is a typical Pattaya expat: He is late 40-s, he's prolly fat, he's baldin(bald). He is a divorcie for sure. His wife prolly cheated on him, while he was on long business trips in Cali (Ireland, NZ). He prolly screwed up his Mortgage. He cant pick up a woman in his homeland. He cant Date. He cant earn. His wife got married again. His kids thinks he is a real loser. All he could come up with, is just to sell his house, and move to thai. He proly has a Condo in Northa Pattaya area. He has a Thai GF. She tells him, she loves him long time. He is believe.

One day she ll come up with an idea for some big time investment. He ll fall for it. She'll screw him. He will comeback to NYC(Carlisle,Moscow) and comitt suicide.

Thats a big shame guys.

:D ... U=Expat Uself ?

I might go there also, but I'm still single, below the age you say. I'm athletic, got my hair and I will not go there without money. My eventual GF will nèver get the chance to scr*w me [believe me on my words :D ] and I will go to Moscow to be a tourist [ìf I ever go there]. Sorry about your friend, but he must have been the loser you've described.

Thats a big shame guys.

And what.....

out to get a reaction are you? cos I cant see any other point to your post.

TROLL

Really.

You can pm me with the contact info.

I do need to check one thing though.

Will she take cash in a suitcase or do I have to bring gold bars?

Also, is she single now?

It is so hard to find unattached young ladies in Pattaya.

Edited by Thaiquila