Korn Declared Richest Democrat, While Suthep's Debts The Largest

webfact

Thaksin must be laughing at those figures.

His political career has generated a few billion dollars of "income".

Got to get back to Thaksin - could that be because he is cleverer than most TV posters?

If you call stealing from your "own" people clever? Yes, he is (I hope) more clever than most of us.

Try again

Actually, she was in a position that didn't exist until she invented it on her own and one which was dumped once she was no longer connected to her brother's company as its biggest shareholder cum president.

AIS to abolish president's post

Advanced Info Service will eliminate the president's position that is being vacated by Yingluck Shinawatra, the sister of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, according to a company source.

The source said the decision was made by the Singaporean state investment company Temasek Holdings after taking over AIS's parent company, Shin Corporation.

Ms Yingluck had been the president of AIS since the post was created five years ago on her initiative

What, more unattributed posts bucholz, becoming quite the habit.

Stop trolling :bah:

and read Post # 27.

Buchholz,

Not sure who your 'source' was for that, but it is clearly wrong. If you took the time to look at AIS PLC's company accounts and management team, you would see that from 1993-1996 a Mr. Somprasong Boonyachai was President of AIS, and from 2006 to at least 2008, Mr. Wichian Mektrakarn was President of AIS, so unless your 'source' (which i noted is just quoted from another poster) knows more about AIS than the people who work there and publish the official public audited accounts- then i would suggest that you are simply spreading lies regarding YS position at the company.

I'm not spreading "lies," I'm quoting news articles.

The "another poster" was the News Forum Moderator at the time of his posting the news article in the Thailand News Forum thread:

AIS President Resigns

http://www.thaivisa....sident-resigns/

What are your sources and links?

You told me I was wrong (despite providing links to the Bloomberg Business pages to back up my statement) - Then you provide what you produce as a fact (despite not checking your story or providing links) and then claim you were only quoting a newspaper article and demand links of another poster!

You make me laugh at your sheer nerve.

Buchholz,

Not sure who your 'source' was for that, but it is clearly wrong. If you took the time to look at AIS PLC's company accounts and management team, you would see that from 1993-1996 a Mr. Somprasong Boonyachai was President of AIS, and from 2006 to at least 2008, Mr. Wichian Mektrakarn was President of AIS, so unless your 'source' (which i noted is just quoted from another poster) knows more about AIS than the people who work there and publish the official public audited accounts- then i would suggest that you are simply spreading lies regarding YS position at the company.

The "another poster" was the News Forum Moderator at the time of his posting the news article in the Thailand News Forum thread:

AIS President Resigns

You told me I was wrong (despite providing links to the Bloomberg Business pages to back up my statement) - Then you provide what you produce as a fact (despite not checking your story or providing links) and then claim you were only quoting a newspaper article and demand links of another poster!

More trolling. :bah: :bah:

You were wrong when I quoted you saying she was CEO.

Read Post # 14.

Buchholz,

AIS President Resigns

More trolling. bah.gifbah.gif

Read Post # 14.

Oh for

Read my links one demonstrates that you can be both CEO and President at the same time in AIS, the other quotes Yinglucks status as CEO - both are Bloomberg links. Save what shred of respectability you may have left and give up now bucholz.

AIS President Resigns

More trolling. bah.gifbah.gif

Read Post # 14.

Oh for

Read my links one demonstrates that you can be both CEO and President at the same time in AIS, the other quotes Yinglucks status as CEO - both are Bloomberg links. Save what shred of respectability you may have left and give up now bucholz.

Stop trolling, Don, you have no credibility.

Here is what Bloomberg says about Yingluck:

Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra served as Executive President, Acting Chief Executive Officer and Secretary of SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited until June 30, 2011. Ms. Shinawatra served as Acting President of SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited since December 1, 2006 and its Acting Senior Vice President of Business Development. Ms. Shinawatra served as President of Wireless Communication of Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd. since 2002. Ms. Shinawatra served as Senior Executive Vice President, Wireless Corporate Planning of Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd. from 2001 to 2002. She served as President of Advanced Info Service Public Co. Ltd. from 2002 to March 1, 2006. She served as Manager at Shinawatra Directories Co., Ltd from 1991 to 1994 and as General Manager from 1995 to 1996. She served as Vice President at Shinawatra Directories Co., Ltd from 1997 to 1998 and as Executive Vice President, Service Operation at Advanced Info Service PLC from 1999 to 2001. She has been the Chairman of the Board of OAI Asset Co., Ltd., Up Country Land Co., Ltd. and V.Land Property Co., Ltd. since March 1, 2006. She serves as an Executive Director of Manchester City F.C. She has been Secretary/Director of Thaicom Foundation since 2006. She served as a Director of SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited since March 1, 2006. She completed a Master's Degree in Business administration from Kentucky State University, USA. She also completed Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Class in 2006, Finance for Non-Finance Director (FND) Class in 2006 and Director Certification Program (DCP) Class in 2006 at Thai Institute of Directors.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=3733926&ticker=SC:TB&previousCapId=8517155&previousTitle=ASIAN%20PROPERTY%20DEVELOPMENT

snip

Whos Don?

My links in full as you seem to have learning difficulties

Bloomberg News

Thai 3G Plan Could Be Derailed by ‘Conspiracy,’ Wichian Says

By Tony Jordan on October 02, 2011

Oct. 3 (Bloomberg) -- Thailand’s six-year struggle to sell licenses for third-generation wireless services may be derailed by politics, said Wichian Mektrakarn, head of the phone company founded by exiled leader Thaksin Shinawatra.

Advanced Info Service Pcl, operator of the nation’s biggest mobile-phone network, and rivals Total Access Communication Pcl and True Corp. Pcl began offering limited 3G services earlier this year. Advanced is reluctant to invest more until the government auctions licenses and sets rules for operating the service, Wichian said in an interview in Bangkok.

“I believe there is still some kind of conspiracy, or some kind of movement to try to stop or delay 3G,” said Wichian, 57, who took over as CEO from Yingluck Shinawatra, Thaksin’s sister and Thailand’s current prime minister. “There are still a lot of obstacles. Anything can happen in Thailand.”

http://www.businessw...chian-says.html

Executive Profile*

Wichian Mektrakarn

Chief Executive Officer, President and Acting Chief Marketing Officer, Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited Age Total Calculated Compensation This person is connected to 0 board members in 0 different organizations across 2 different industries.

58 --

Background*

Mr. Wichian Mektrakarn serves as the President of Advanced Info Service Public Co. Ltd. and has been its Chief Executive Officer since September 1, 2009. Mr. Mektrakarn has been Acting Chief Marketing Officer of Advanced Info Service Public Co. Ltd. since November 16, 2010. He serves as the President and Deputy President of Wireless at Advance Info Service PLC. He takes charge of nationwide operations and network and service operations of Advanced Info Service Public ...

http://investing.bus...NFO SERVICE PCL

Now I'm sure you'll have some last word but I really care not. You have shown your true colours, hopefully others see you for what you are.

Ms. Yingluck Shinawatra served as Executive President, Acting Chief Executive Officer and Secretary of SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited until June 30, 2011. Ms. Shinawatra served as Acting President of SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited since December 1, 2006 and its Acting Senior Vice President of Business Development. Ms. Shinawatra served as President of Wireless Communication of Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd. since 2002. Ms. Shinawatra served as Senior Executive Vice President, Wireless Corporate Planning of Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd. from 2001 to 2002. She served as President of Advanced Info Service Public Co. Ltd. from 2002 to March 1, 2006. She served as Manager at Shinawatra Directories Co., Ltd from 1991 to 1994 and as General Manager from 1995 to 1996. She served as Vice President at Shinawatra Directories Co., Ltd from 1997 to 1998 and as Executive Vice President, Service Operation at Advanced Info Service PLC from 1999 to 2001. She has been the Chairman of the Board of OAI Asset Co., Ltd., Up Country Land Co., Ltd. and V.Land Property Co., Ltd. since March 1, 2006. She serves as an Executive Director of Manchester City F.C. She has been Secretary/Director of Thaicom Foundation since 2006. She served as a Director of SC Asset Corporation Public Company Limited since March 1, 2006. She completed a Master's Degree in Business administration from Kentucky State University, USA. She also completed Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Class in 2006, Finance for Non-Finance Director (FND) Class in 2006 and Director Certification Program (DCP) Class in 2006 at Thai Institute of Directors.

Whos Don?

My links in full as you seem to have learning difficulties

< snip >

Now I'm sure you'll have some last word but I really care not. You have shown your true colours, hopefully others see you for what you are.

More likely they just recognize your tedious nature of repeated trolling.

Funny how the Bloomberg item I quoted contradicts your quote as she was never CEO and President.

As for Metrakarn, that was already addressed in Post # 29.

He was made President long after the quoted article from 2006.

Edited by Buchholz

Buccholz,

Just to put this issue to bed, you can admit that the point you made that she had made up the President position and there had never been one before her, and never been one after her is in fact incorrect on both counts?

From everything that has been shown, the point the Bangkok Post made in their 2006 article that Temasek removed the position of President of AIS seems valid.

That Metrakarn was made President two years after that, in 2008, doesn't refute that accuracy of their article at the time.

As for the position existing before Yingluck, there's not been anything presented to prove that except your unverified say so.

Edited by Buchholz

unfounded accusation removed

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5727294

Funny how the Bloomberg item I quoted contradicts your quote as she was never CEO and President.

Did I say she was CEO and president? No. Did my link say so? No.

Did my other link say that Metrakarn was both CEO and President? Yes.

Do you have a comprehension problem? Yes.

Am I going to continue pandering to your desperate attempts to save face? No
Edited by TheKrayTriplet

More likely they just recognize your tedious nature of repeated trolling.

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5727294

Am I going to continue pandering

I think we've run your tedious nature to the limit.

Do you have anything new to add to Post # 44 to change that?