How To Get A Great Girl Here In Thailand

Mozambique

Hi guys. This is my first thread.

I'll talk about how to find a great girl here in Thailand.

First, I'm probably the same as all of you. I came to Thailand and met a barmaid. She was different. She was cool. Sex was a major wow!

You all know what happened next. She was a compulsive and/or pathological liar. She was rotten. But I never really saw it. Over the years, I grew so accustomed to her deceitfulness and controlling behavior that I just accepted it as normal. I became a down-trodden wimp. And then she cheated.

When we split up, I was determined not to beome bitter or resentful. I spent months analyzing every aspect of our releationship. Eventually I realised that I was just as much to blame as she was.

I changed my outlook and my attitude. I changed my life. I hardened up.

To get a great girl, work on the principle that generalizations are good. Generalizations work. They work in your favor. They save you time.

This is what I did:

1. Avoid hookers. Sure, there are some great hookers out there. And some have hearts of gold. But most are rotten. Avoid them.

2. Avoid girls from Pattaya. Again, it's a massive generalization to say that all girls in Pattaya are bad, but generalizing in this manner will save you time and money.

3. Avoid all Thai women who have farang exes. This is a MUST.

4. Avoid all women who work in low-ranking, tourism-related jobs in places such as Samui, Chiang Mai or Phuket. Avoid hotel receptionists, barmaids and waitresses.

5. Avoid any women with debts and/or a low income.

I followed all the above "rules", and after about nine months I met the girl I'm with now. Things are good. Life is great.

Good luck to all of you guys who are currently searching.

Ho hum.... Tales from under the bridge again.

OP says "Hi guys. This is my first thread. (Yeah rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright!)

I'll talk about how to find a great girl here in Thailand.

First, I'm probably the same as all of you. I came to Thailand and met a barmaid. She was different. She was cool. Sex was a major wow!

You all know what happened next. She was a compulsive and/or pathological liar."

Birds of a feather and all that.... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

You all know what happened next. She was a compulsive and/or pathological liar.

Meanwhile you ignore the fact that you were lying to yourself.

If you had been honest about what it was you met in the first place, you might have avoided some of the grief down the line.

• Like 1

Nevertheless, here's a couple of tips:

Book shops are not a bad place to meet a girl - There's an increased chance she can read and write.

The patient queue at a Pattaya Clinic is probably not a good place to meet a girl.

• Like 1

You all know what happened next. She was a compulsive and/or pathological liar.

Meanwhile you ignore the fact that you were lying to yourself.

If you had been honest about what it was you met in the first place, you might have avoided some of the grief down the line.

Thanks for the feedback. You're right. I lied to myself. I kidded myself that a relationship with a barmaid could work.

I was at a low ebb in my life when I came here. But I'll bet you that loads of other farang are the same.

I guess my broader point is that some of these barmaids and waitresses can be very controlling. And very nasty. And dishonest.

When I finally split from my ex, she was really horrible.

Man, you hear about these horror stories, but living through them is whole different ball game.

But that's all in the past now.

The following are what I believe to be additional important factors when choosing a girl in Thailand:

1) Stay away from girls who do not have a university degree.

2) Stay away from girls who do not have their own money

3) Preferably date only women with cars (or access to a parents car)

4) Stay away from women with tattoos.

5) Stay away from women who get drunk (real Thai women only drink enough to get tipsy)

6) Stay away from women with children

7) Date only women who are more that half your age plus 6 years (Any less and they are just after your money)

8) If she has been with more than 3 men then she is not GF material (3 sexual partners for a Thai woman is like 70 in the west)

9) Stay away from women who watch more than 1 hour of T.V per day

10) Avoid women who do not wake up before 9.30am on any given day

These are the ten commandments.

You're welcome biggrin.png

• Like 1