How To Maintain This Relationship?

bennamon

hello

i'm 22 years old, waiting for my national service. My national service will start in 2 months time.

I've known this thai girl for a few months, shes 21 years old, during this few months we only chatted using the app Line.

A month ago, i mustered my courage and asked her if shes willing to be my gf, and she agreed.

Last week, i went on a trip to bangkok for 2 reasons, 1 is to meet her and the other reason is to shop and eat as this will be my last trip before i enter national service.

we met up and had alot of happy moments. she didnt rely on my money during my stay in bangkok, she paid and even treated me. she also introduced me to her friends stating i'm her most loved.

Now i'm back in sg and thought alot, i'm starting to get very confuse on what to do next.

she told me she loved singapore and wish to stay in singapore.

however the jobs she found that provides her a place to stay and visa, are all pubs.

my parents dont know about this relationship therefore she couldnt stay at my house.. also i'm about to go national service.

she told she dont mind working in those pubs but if there is a choice, she would love to work as a kitchen helper/chef dealing with japanese food( she loved japanese food)

she also loved drinking , but her drinking limit is not very good, and she tends to get drunk often, she always go drinking with her friends so her friends will look after her when shes drunk.

i'm not sure if she have other guys besides me, she wouldnt allow me to see her messages.however she answered calls and speak to them even when i'm around( she doesnt move away to answer a call)

she also told me straight that shes not a virgin, she gave it to her first bf. ( we didnt had sex during my stay there, i didnt asked for and she didnt asked if i want)

i really loved her and i hope she can be my wife in future , but i'm also scared that she might be cheating on me.

she told me she had accepted a job and will be coming down to sg end of this month.. it was a job in the pub. i'm very worried and i dont know what to do.

I hope she could come to sg and study in poly or any schools while i'm serving my national service.. but i fear my national service pay will be unable to support her studies.

we just got together not long ago..(around 1 month only) but i really loved her and even thought of the future. but i'm not sure what she thinks and i dont know what she is doing now in bangkok.

i was thinking of messeging her now and then but i fear i might be irritating her instead.

I personally DONT come from a rich family so i couldnt support her.. i told her that and she told me shes not after my money and she want to work instead.

i am VERY VERY confuse now and i dont know what to do.. i dont know what is she doing at bangkok now. and i dont know what will happen when i go into national service for 2 years..

will she wait for me? or will she not...

i'm also not sure if she have another guy or a sugardaddy,,

my head is aching and my heart is about to stop..

i am deeply in love with her, i can feel her love for me but i'm unable to tell if its true love or just a pretended love.

currently i'm searching frantically for jobs dealing in F&B line that allows thai people to work. i'm about to break down and i need some help... anyone have any advices or helps that can be offered to me?

You are young, and there are many crabbit old guys in here who will envy you your youth (me included (maybe)). Yes, it seems like the end of the world to you, but give it some time and keep in touch with her. See what path things take. What is meant to be, will be.

As the french would say, "I surrender. Please may I have some cheese? Courage, mon brave!"

Thai girls that come on their own to singapore usually go to the orchard towers...

Every thai girl that is afraid of showing you her messages has something to hide and is cheating to 99%.

I dated 2 girls like that before.. first one i figured what the heck... bit me in ass course she had other guys.

Next girl same shit, except i only went on 2 dates with her. You win some, you lose some. Enjoy your national service and find another girl. She is not worth it.

Edited by PomRakBKK

How does she finance these trips to sg?

Take it easy anyway cowboy....enjoy yourself...you will be a different man after your time in the army.

Don't forget to come back here and update us afterwards! smile.png

I wasn't going to say anything...

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

How does she finance these trips to sg?

Take it easy anyway cowboy....enjoy yourself...you will be a different man after your time in the army.

Don't forget to come back here and update us afterwards! smile.png

I wasn't going to say anything...

SC

Good manners maketh the man, the milk of human kindness etc etc.

If I was the OP I would be thanking my lucky stars I had national service to do, wouldnt even consider continuing with this foolhardy venture.

I am sure she is a smashing girl, just the type to take home for high tea in the front parlour.

Thai girls that come on their own to singapore usually go to the orchard towers...

Every thai girl that is afraid of showing you her messages has something to hide and is cheating to 99%.

I dated 2 girls like that before.. first one i figured what the heck... bit me in ass course she had other guys.

Next girl same shit, except i only went on 2 dates with her. You win some, you lose some. Enjoy your national service and find another girl. She is not worth it.

i would not dare ask someone if i could see their messages. boundaries.

arent the other signs enough? she sounds pretty cool to hang out with, he sounds a right lettuce

Let me guess... you're a Singaporean too and you met her in a "siam tiu" ? I suggest you post this in the sammy boy forum instead if you really want some serious answers to get your head straight. My opinion is only this... don't get too serious, these girls all have their "model answers" worked out on what to tell you too.. and remember you are in singapore, tekong and she is miles away in bangkok. Your relationship is too new to have that kinda trust...