Tires For Honda Phantom

Michaelaway

My Phantom has 41,xxx km and I replaced the original IRC tyres with another set at 15,xxx.

I replaced them at 32,xxx with Dunlops and the ride improved considerably. I got them from BigBendum tyres in BKK at 4,400 baht and there is not a lot of wear after 10,xxx km.

My next replacements will be Dunlops also.

• 2 weeks later...

My Phantom has 41,xxx km and I replaced the original IRC tyres with another set at 15,xxx.

I replaced them at 32,xxx with Dunlops and the ride improved considerably. I got them from BigBendum tyres in BKK at 4,400 baht and there is not a lot of wear after 10,xxx km.

You have them sent to you here in Pattaya?

Where in Pattaya, is the best place to buy a set of IRC's for my Phantom please?

Edited by Michaelaway

Where in Pattaya, is the best place to buy a set of IRC's for my Phantom please?

Probably at any of the thousand Honda shops, and for about the same price. Please just go ahead and do it.

Edited by JSixpack