What Are The Most Dangerous Animals In Thailand?

Cheesekraft

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were to change the heading from Animals to Mammals we could enjoy a new variety of posts

Due to the substandard education systems that most of the posters come from they don't know the difference as it is.smile.png

Mammals are Animals and are therefore included in the topic's parameters ?

I don't think humans are animals. A chicken is an animal. One of the first things I learned in school was the difference between animals and humans.

If a creature gets its energy from eating other things and it can move around on its own, then scientists call it an animal.

Dogs, cats, frogs, fish, dinosaurs, and humans are all examples of animals.

But surely you're pulling my chicken here ?

Edited by chonabot

Due to the substandard education systems that most of the posters come from they don't know the difference as it is.smile.png

Mammals are Animals and are therefore included in the topic's parameters ?

I don't think humans are animals. A chicken is an animal. One of the first things I learned in school was the difference between animals and humans.

Your school must have been a rare one indeed smile.png

If a creature gets its energy from eating other things and it can move around on its own, then scientists call it an animal

Dogs, cats, frogs, fish, dinosaurs, and humans are all examples of animals.

Normal school I think. A guy asks a question about animals and he gets the standard nonsense about bar girls and punters can't you guys let it rest for a bit. I mean really. post-73727-0-22423400-1351429575_thumb.j

Edited by chiangmaikelly