Drunken Russian Falls Down Stairs In Central Pattaya Apartment

Rimmer

Drunken Russian falls down stairs in Central Pattaya apartment

PATTAYA:--Police and rescue services were called to an apartment complex in Central Pattaya early on Sunday morning to assist a Russian who had reportedly fallen down the stairs.

The incident occurred at Sutat Court Apartments in Soi Baukaow on the 2nd floor and resulted in suspected spinal injuries sustained to Mr. Alexander aged 61 who appeared heavily intoxicated.

He was in severe pain so it was left to staff at the apartment complex to reveal Mr. Alexander’s persistent drinking habit which is thought to be the main cause of the accident on Sunday morning.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/63922/drunken-russian-falls-stairs-central-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-10-14

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

OMG yes, who cares? As totally embarrassed and disgusted with myself as I am to even say it, two and a half months ago I slipped and fell from the first floor of my condo down into the car park. Yes, I was drunk and I hadn't had a drink for about a year before that. Nor after that! Guess I was lucky it was late at night and our security guard and my friend took me to hospital by taxi. So didn't make the Bangkok Post! dam_n!

• Like 1

OMG yes, who cares? As totally embarrassed and disgusted with myself as I am to even say it, two and a half months ago I slipped and fell from the first floor of my condo down into the car park. Yes, I was drunk and I hadn't had a drink for about a year before that. Nor after that! Guess I was lucky it was late at night and our security guard and my friend took me to hospital by taxi. So didn't make the Bangkok Post! dam_n!

It might now. smile.png

When I read the OP I had it in my head that he may have had a tipple before he went to church! Morning, Sunday & drink shouldn't be used in the same sentence..............blink.png

Not sure where my brain went there.

I'm like the rest of the posters here. You can sit at a starbucks about 9 or 10 at night and watch a half dozen drunks fall down walking down the street. What's new's about this? Like a friend told me once. I don't have a drinking problem. I get drunk, I fall down, no problem. biggrin.png

I'm starting to get scared. With Russians falling down from the sky like mosquitoes at sundown, it's only a matter of time one falls on you.

I wouldn't mind if its one of those long legged blondes, they can fall on me all day long.