First 90 Day Report On An Ed Visa After A Re-Entry

90 days from today, I entered Thailand with my ED visa. During that time, I got a re-entry permit, left, and returned to the country a few days before my first 90 days expired, My passport was stamped with the remaining few days left on the initial 90 days. Now that my 90 days are up, I want to report to get my next set of 90 days. Is there a fee and/or fine to do this? On the Thai immigration website it says I can be up to 7 days late doing this 90-day report. Or am I confusing something?

side comment: recommend you get multiple entry visa next time. The extension process can be tricky, especially if you are not married to thai or are getting a 1 year extension, which requires a whole set of docs on its own.

Edited by 4evermaat

AFIK you have to get paperwork from the scholl that shows that you are still attending classes and apply the next 90 day extension at immigration, filling out a TM7 form and paying 1900 baht.

And that has nothing to do with 90 day address reports - that will be due 90 days from your last entry into Thailand with day of entry being day 1 of the count. There is no up to 7 days late for making a new extension of stay - that must be done prior to expiration of current stay or on first work day after a holiday/weekend.