Thai-Style Face Slapping Goes International At San Francisco Salon

webfact

Thai-style face slapping 'goes international' at San Francisco salon

By Coconuts Bangkok

sf.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Remember the famous “breast-slapper of Lat Phrao” – the Bangkok beauty technician who claimed to be able to non-surgically enhance bust sizes simply by performing an hour of strategically placed mammary strikes?

Well something similar is afoot across the Pacific Ocean in San Francisco, except now they’re slapping faces.

Tata Massage, which opened yesterday in the city’s Richmond District, claims to enhance the facial beauty of customers with $350 slapping sessions.

The new business is owned by Bangkok-native Tata, who promises that the treatment will make people “so beautiful their beauty will charm everyone.”

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...-international/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-10-24

footer_n.gif

why is it that in such before and after pics for beauty treatments , the pics are so obviuously different people or the same people at vastly different time spans ??? Why dont they take a pic immediately before and after the treatment of the same person?

• Like 1

Let somebody bend you into postions you never imagined, dangle your feet in some magical water while fish nibble at them and then have someone slap you senseless. Sounds like a great day out.

Next time you see someone hobbling along groaning like a cripple, just try to remember they're 'revitalised'.

• Like 2

why is it that in such before and after pics for beauty treatments , the pics are so obviuously different people or the same people at vastly different time spans ??? Why dont they take a pic immediately before and after the treatment of the same person?

Maybe because she has just had the crap 'slapped' out of her chops, not good for business if the after pic has the subject looking like they have just done a 5 round UFC fight?cheesy.gif

628x471.jpg

You really have to admire her $350 for 15 mins or $1000 an hour cash only (of course).

Apparently she did study to obtain a diploma! And soon she will be going back to Bangkok to master the ancient art of 'bottom pinching' Under all that make up it looks like dear Tata could do with a few slaps herself! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

http://www.sfgate.co...S-F-3961882.php

Edited by lizardtongue
  • Like 1

628x471.jpg

You really have to admire her $350 for 15 mins or $1000 an hour cash only (of course).

Apparently she did study to obtain a diploma! And soon she will be going back to Bangkok to master the ancient art of 'bottom pinching' Under all that make up it looks like dear Tata could do with a few slaps herself! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

'stop looking at my hat' ..... slap

'I said, stop staring at it' ...... smack

As you lay motionless and dazed on the floor, you are delighted that the only happy ending to Tata's technique is that it's over.

Bookman beat me to it--hot outta the gate---as i was gonna say why pay 350 for thisw when i can get this at home---face slapping!! take my wife -please! rimshot jonny?...tip ur waitresses and try the veal!!!

As PT Barnum said theres one born every minute--reminds me of the japanese that ate that guys "junk"

628x471.jpg

Even if only for the hat.

Duh.....whistling.gifcrazy.gifburp.gif