Anti-Corruption Campaign (Seen In Bts Stations)

BigJohnnyBKK

Wish I could read Thai - kind of a pillar-shaped steel display with a phone number to call to report instances.

Anyone have more information?

Seems like a positive step to me if the people you call have any teeth at all, and can be trusted to keep their sources anonymous.

Note I'm not optimistic about it's long-term chances of any significant impact on the problem, so don't bother with all the "fat chance" comments, I agree.

Just looking for responses that actually have something informative to say about this specific campaign.

Soon as I saved my cynical self chimed in with:

Probably a scheme to make sure the lower-level graft recipients are passing upstream the fair share for those higher up in the multi-level marketing network scam that is governance in the LoS.

I would sincerely like to thank all of you that don't have a clue about this topic from respecting my request to refrain from posting.

In fact I'm gobsmacked, hope I haven't started a trend here, would greatly alter the whole dynamic of this forum. . .

I would sincerely like to thank all of you that don't have a clue about this topic from respecting my request to refrain from posting.

In fact I'm gobsmacked, hope I haven't started a trend here, would greatly alter the whole dynamic of this forum. . .

Maybe the message is about a guy called Reverend Johnny who operates a bizarre cult called the Church of Isaan Edification. Maybe it discusses how Reverend Johnny gives cult members a little red book called My Program.

Perhaps the message also reiterates the well known fact that forum personalities have sell by dates. Perhaps it offers advice to those who have failed to understand (and adhere to) this simple truth.

Edited by Modem

Maybe the message is about a guy called Reverend Johnny who operates a bizarre cult called the Church of Isaan Edification. Maybe it discusses how Reverend Johnny gives cult members a little red book called My Program.

Perhaps the message also reiterates the well known fact that forum personalities have sell by dates. Perhaps it offers advice to those who have failed to understand (and adhere to) this simple truth.

Actually I wasn't taking the piss as you seem to assume, actually do think it's a good thing when participants more or less stick to the substance of the topic at hand.

But thanks for the feedback, not sure if I'll actually submit to the request in the subtext, but taken on board anyway.