Koh Samui Van Driver Tries To Sexually Assault Dutch Tourists

I’ve said this before, but I believe Thailand could take a cue from Singapore in battling crime. A majority of crime in Thailand seems to be drug related. Drug dealers and murderers are dealt with within a year or two in Singapore by dangling at the end of a rope. Keeps streets safe to walk in and criminals thinking twice.

Oh yeah 6 foot tall and looks like a Muay Trained thug. Give me a break. This guy looks like some skinny young ass punk high on dope and beyond control. He would only fight women it seems and if challenged by a sober of drunk Farang would likely come back with 5 more of his pals to try to get even.

Edited by Rooo
racist remark removed.
  • Like 1

Any female at a Full Moon Party can be a target - if they go to these venues expecting to party, that usually means promiscuity. Let's face it - Thailand is just another 'hub' of Asian promiscuity. It does not discount the drivers actions. He was probably looking to get laid, admits he was smacked out, and got rejected big time. Let time unravel the punishment,acquittal or guilt.

rolleyes.gif

+2

seems the aging expat is loosing his marbles. Promiscuity is one thing rape a whole other thing.

Had to add ROFLAO.

Not limited to aging expats as Thailand is less than an academic "think tank" it tends to attract sub-optimally marbled people

I think its to much to expect anthing serious by way of punishment to be dealt out, its and aligation and i would imagine would require a court case which would i think need the ladies to be present to make a case for prosecution and conviction. The attitude towards rape or attempted rape in the country does not seem to be taken seriously enough, let alone crime against farangs which seems to have little impact with the police at all. The whole full moon party is about drugs, from bus drivers, to the guys high driving the speed boats, and the blatent selling on the night of the event. Any sane country would have banned it years ago, all the deaths and injuries go on and on, if i remember correctly last months party also had an attempted rape. How much longer before another boat accident resulting in more loss of life followed by another crack down on life jackets and numbers on boats etc etc which lasts a few weeks.

I think its to much to expect anthing serious by way of punishment to be dealt out, its and aligation and i would imagine would require a court case which would i think need the ladies to be present to make a case for prosecution and conviction. The attitude towards rape or attempted rape in the country does not seem to be taken seriously enough, let alone crime against farangs which seems to have little impact with the police at all. The whole full moon party is about drugs, from bus drivers, to the guys high driving the speed boats, and the blatent selling on the night of the event. Any sane country would have banned it years ago, all the deaths and injuries go on and on, if i remember correctly last months party also had an attempted rape. How much longer before another boat accident resulting in more loss of life followed by another crack down on life jackets and numbers on boats etc etc which lasts a few weeks.

About the same amount if time that the next storm hits somewhere and kills people

Ask the rest of the people that did not get mugged or rapped

You watch scam city everywhere in the world had there dark side unfortunately this stuff happens on the bright side if the moon

Look at this guy!! He must weigh 40 kg. How in the world would he ever think he was going to rape anything, let alone TWO grown white women? He must have been high on something!! This guy doesn't look like he could successfully rape a stuffed animal. Those 2 women should have taken a good 30 minutes beating this a$$hole within an inch of his miserable little life. My guess is he's going to get some lessons in how to really rape someone where he's going. Jackass!!

Who said anything about thinking,the little head rules the big head a lot of the time.

If it's a recreational drug other than alcohol, the story screams of drugs. If it's drunk suspect, the article may or may not make a mention, as if it's not a big factor. Let's face it, the #1 most harmful drug in Thailand (and the world) is alcohol. Statistically, the #2 most harmful is pharma drugs. #3 are illegal drugs. Let's put things in perspective. All drugs should be legalized, along with counseling for abusers, taxation, quality of drugs, clean needles, etc. Crimes should be pushished, with no excuses for drugs. Sounds obvious? Yet, often crimes are excused because of drunkenness ("Oh, he didn't know what he was doing, etc etc).

I'm glad the girls are pursuing charges. Too often, charges are dropped because the victims don't want the hassle of the police/courts/time investment, etc. and/or the vicitms feel pity for the perpetrator (as most often happens when wives get harmed by their husbands). I'm also glad the girls fought off the attacker. If I'd been walking by, I would have smashed his head like a melon.

2 Dutch girls almost raped by this muscled screw-driver? What kind of story is this? Dutch girls are solid made and ofter very muscled, or was it perhaps the other way around?

Hey dude,are you suggesting the girls tried to rape the driver,you should be in the monkey house with him,you would get along fine with an attitude like that.How do you know the girls are "solid made',do you know them,or is this pure speculation on your behalf.

2 Dutch girls almost raped by this muscled screw-driver? What kind of story is this? Dutch girls are solid made and ofter very muscled, or was it perhaps the other way around?

That could be right ( also like someone said in what condition were those girls after the full moon party!!!) thumbsup.gif

Pull the other one,irrevalent what condition the girls where in.

I'm amazed by (sadly several) bad posts of this thread. The insensitivity, machismo, arrogance and trolling are rapidly changing ThaiVisa. This is the main reason why our Forum is loosing many of the old and more authoritative TV members.

sad.png

Edited by angiud
  • Like 2

I'm amazed by (sadly several) bad posts of this thread. The insensitivity, machismo, arrogance and trolling are rapidly changing ThaiVisa. This is the main reason why our Forum is loosing many of the old and more authoritative TV members.

sad.png

Totally agree, thumbsup.gif but these are not the locals posting, for the main part...

...... . but those from other places that don't need to be mentioned, where people obviously don't read or see world news blink.png .....

One just has to read other local forums to understand that .... The TIT crowd,.... Twits in Thailand..... whistling.gif

sad.png

True but if you want to see real unpleasant stuff check out the general forumwhistling.gif

• Like 1

sad.png

There are some sad individuals about. Unfortunately they do post their rubbish.Can't protect the sad ones by deleting every insensitive, ignorant or silly statement.

On the other hand we are fortunate that we have some well balanced members that can take care of these individuals with intelligent posts.

I guess this forum is representing the expats in whole who are living in Thailand. Like in any country we tend to choose our friends. Some people just do not match to each other by the way of thinking. Trolls and personal attacks are naturally a different case.

I do enjoy reading posts which will not exactly follow my way of thinking as those are the ones which can alter my own thinking. Providing that the reasoning is done properly.

We have no the like button, which is nice, but it will only promote an post upwards. Some forum sites have downvote buttons as well, which will hide the post from others if there is enough downvotes. This that kind of solution mute the worst posts?

About the same amount if time that the next storm hits somewhere and kills people

You watch scam city everywhere in the world had there dark side unfortunately this stuff happens on the bright side if the moon

A storm is a natural occuring event that cannot be prevented, FMP is crerated every month and usually there are casulties every month. Hardly a comparison. So do you think the event would be allowed in the UK or the States? Sorry dont understand your last sentance or its meaning, attempted rape is not a scam. Illegal activity goes on from start to finish at the FMP, and the police turn a blind eye.

Any female at a Full Moon Party can be a target - if they go to these venues expecting to party, that usually means promiscuity. Let's face it - Thailand is just another 'hub' of Asian promiscuity. It does not discount the drivers actions. He was probably looking to get laid, admits he was smacked out, and got rejected big time. Let time unravel the punishment,acquittal or guilt.

rolleyes.gif

+2

seems the aging expat is loosing his marbles. Promiscuity is one thing rape a whole other thing.

+3

With 2 Dutch Girls, you would think they would have knocked the living poop out of him. The photo doesn't look like they did any damage. No bruises, no scratch marks on the face etc etc. They probably pushed him away and ran out the of the Van. and he doesn't look like he weighs more than about 50 kilos/110 lbscoffee1.gif Most people who are high drugs usually eat very little. If he admitted he was high on drugs,they should suspend his license asap.

Edited by jerrysteve

A storm is a natural occuring event that cannot be prevented, FMP is crerated every month and usually there are casulties every month. Hardly a comparison. So do you think the event would be allowed in the UK or the States? Sorry dont understand your last sentance or its meaning, attempted rape is not a scam. Illegal activity goes on from start to finish at the FMP, and the police turn a blind eye.

have you been to a festival lately, for that matter have you been to a full moon?

Look at this guy!! He must weigh 40 kg. How in the world would he ever think he was going to rape anything, let alone TWO grown white women? He must have been high on something!! This guy doesn't look like he could successfully rape a stuffed animal. Those 2 women should have taken a good 30 minutes beating this a$$hole within an inch of his miserable little life. My guess is he's going to get some lessons in how to really rape someone where he's going. Jackass!!

He looks at least 6 ft tall and most likely muay thai training !! And could probably smoke ur arse !!

Oh please! how do you work that out? just because he's taller than a couple of midget cops! and what if he is muay thai trained, big deal, with muscles like that he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He's just a drugged up disrespectful little sh*t. And why are 20yr olds driving tourist vans?

if the girls had wanted to get laid they would probably have found someone at the party and gone home with them etc etc. they had done everything right, by their thinking, in that they used an agency to organise all the travel so they thought they would be perfectly safe and be dropped off in their hotel with no hassle. people trying to read other things into their actions are just using their imagination and prejudice.

So you have it on good authority that the two girsl are angels?

What the hell is wrong with you? why are you sticking up for this piece of dirt and trying to besmirch the two girls?

Is it because you fancy him yourself? are you some girl hating lady boy loving farang pervert?

Leave them alone, just because two girls want to have some fun and party doesn't mean they want to be abducted and assaulted by some little drugged up guttersnipe!

Shame on you!!!

My jaw is dropped in horror at reading this comment. What happened to you to make you think like this?

If a girl/boy/person chooses to be promicuous then they/we can but it doesn't mean they/we can't choose who they/we want to be promiscuous with or not.

Thoroughly shocked at your attitude so I am. I wonder about you and your dark past ...

You got that right! Don't forget, Thailand is a haven for some of the dregs of farang society. If you are as new to Thailand as your avatar suggests, be careful, there's a lot of bad people out there!