Watching The Premier League Games On Wetv (In Chiang Mai)

ha55ha

I'm not sure if this thread goes here but it's possible WeTV is only for the Chiang Mai area? Not too sure..

Anyway, does anyone know why the Premier League games have stopped showing on WeTV? A couple of months ago I moved into a new condo and was planning to get True Visions for the soccer, as I have done in all my past places. Until I was flicking through my TV and noticed WeTV was showing all the games. I didn't bother with True as paying nothing per month is better than paying 2.5k baht :)

However the last 3 weeks non of the games have been shown and it seems the channel they were on has vanished. Time to get True, or will the games magically re-appear again? Is there anyone I can contact to find out if they will be back on?

Thanks!

WETV used to have a great channel line up, however it has over time been culled down to nothing of any interest if you aren't Thai or Arabic. In fact a while back a large condo approached them about feeding all the rooms, however they said that they were gradually cutting all the English channels as that audience wasn't part of their new strategy of higher Thai market. At least they were being honest.

• Like 1

WETV used to have a great channel line up, however it has over time been culled down to nothing of any interest if you aren't Thai or Arabic. In fact a while back a large condo approached them about feeding all the rooms, however they said that they were gradually cutting all the English channels as that audience wasn't part of their new strategy of higher Thai market. At least they were being honest.

How much do WeTV actually pay for legally?

More like the people they were stealing content from had threatened to take legal action - because they were being dishonest.

Ahh that sucks. Guess I'll just get True Visions like I was originally going to

Only 50 Baht per 24 hour day......price of a Chang.....glug glug gone....... burp.gif (a weeks viewing).

and how much for the t.v?...........400 changs.......