Thai Police Arrest Austrian Man For Attempted Blackmail

webfact

Many posters have mentioned that his name translates as 'nine devils'. Is it a common name? Sounds a bit strange to be naming a new born child as nine devils?

It's his family name. The new born child was born into the family name.

• Like 1

Silly silly boy, I guess he is going to be making a whole lot of new friends in Germany now, doesn't he know that the internet is monitored all over the world now, I wonder which triggers he typed in is demands, and how long ago he was red flagged by the FBI, and how long they have been keeping tabs on him?

The report said that Interpol intercepted the threat message(s). What has the FBI got to do with anything? For sure, in my mind, is that BIB do not have the skills or facilities to monitor much. I still remember when their hamfistedness brought the YouTube site down.

Note the obligatory picture of the BIB showing off the naughty man, presumably to gain some kudos, when all they had to do was go round to pick him up.

Silly silly boy, I guess he is going to be making a whole lot of new friends in Germany now, doesn't he know that the internet is monitored all over the world now, I wonder which triggers he typed in is demands, and how long ago he was red flagged by the FBI, and how long they have been keeping tabs on him?

The report said that Interpol intercepted the threat message(s). What has the FBI got to do with anything? For sure, in my mind, is that BIB do not have the skills or facilities to monitor much. I still remember when their hamfistedness brought the YouTube site down.

Note the obligatory picture of the BIB showing off the naughty man, presumably to gain some kudos, when all they had to do was go round to pick him up.

My apologies, got a bit carried away and cited the wrong agency, thanks for pointing out my error.

Sent from my GT-I9003

such a piss poor performance in trying to extort money.

How stupid to use one's own computer in sending blackmail.

Must be Pattaya's open-to-all-possibilities image that changed his mood from warily to

completely unawareness.

Another fag going on holiday to the all-inclusive. Just he should feel VERY HAPPY for being sent back to a german detention center instead of Bangkok Hilton. There they would have taught him scams soap-wise

Interpol! not FBI, or are you one of those yanks who thinks the rest of us can't manage without you?

prisons in germany are quite nice, I even know a guy who is allowed out every day to go see his wife and kid and run his biz...has to be back by a certain time.

Does that work with Pattaya to? wink.png

At least, most will believe he is from -Australia-tongue.png

Same on this Thai page. -Buchholz- provided.

FM 91

http://www.fm91bkk.c...---qq---qq--15-

Edited by ALFREDO

My God......look at the picture....so many thai policemen to arrests a 61 year old obese farang......lol!

In this other photo closer in, it shows how his unusual facial features must have made it easy for the cops to find him.

Also, it's interesting about the new addition of the Russian mafia into the story.

555725_m1msw456q75v51238_4629_131afe1cd6c1d899d1482eb80c78fac2.jpg

Police arrest Austrian Man for Attempted Blackmail

The Technology Crime Suppression Division (TCSD) detained Peter Alois Anton Neunteufel, 61, who is accused of writing a threatening letter demanding the payoff, equivalent to about 580 million baht, from a well-known food manufacturer in Germany. Mr Neunteufel now works as an editor of German-language ThaiFokus magazine in Pattaya.

The TCSD said after questioning him that Mr Neunteufel admitted he is the man named in the German warrant for his arrest, but denied the accusation. He said he was only hired by a Russian organisation to translate documents into German and sent the email.

Investigators claim Mr Neunteufel is linked with a Russian gang involved in multiple threatening and blackmail cases in Europe. He will be extradited to Germany later.

Continued:

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/11701.html

Edited by Buchholz

moe66 do you even think you know what you are talking about? Your comment does not make any sense. This guy is going to Germany not the USA. It seems there is proof that he did the crime, unlike the wacko that claimed to kill the little girl for his own reasons.

Maybe this help you understand what you are thinking. Absolutely a different scenario.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_JonBen%C3%A9t_Ramsey

GREED !!!!!!!!!! Makes some folks do some stupid things. (And you can't fix 'stupid') If only they would be content with what they 'work for' and 'earn' legally...............

Usually the stupidest people think they are the wisest...................

Oh well, just another day in 'paradise' for the rest of us, huh?????

i know that con artist since 2004 and it is good news to hear that this devil is out of the land of smiles.

he has conned dozens of foreigners in the last decade. millions of baht were stolen.

but somehow he managed to keep his shirt clean. thaifokus (not printed since nov. 2011) and HALLO were his magazines...i mean he got them somehow with his shady games.

i have seen so many people investing in his stupid bsuiness ideas which had absolutely no plan and did not make sense at all. they all came out empty handed. when he asked me in 2004 to make a website for his gay sons jewelery business, i said: you, mr neunteufel...you pay cash in advance or i dont do sh!t for you!

thailand is a better place now :)

is it because of Pattaya that some guys totally lost common sense ? whistling.gif

Probably don't think they can be traced. But the can. And quite easily.

Not so sure about that. Myself and several million others were caught in a pyramid scheme world wide,set up by an Aussie. All we know is that he cleaned up approx 40 mill $A and cleared off. Only thing known is that he has a big house somewhere in Thailand ?

is it because of Pattaya that some guys totally lost common sense ? whistling.gif

It used to be Spain or South America, but now Pattaya is the hideout for crims on the run.

Makes me scratch my head and wonder just how these criminals get into Thailand in the first place.

Good news for Pattaya anyway and I don't think he can make it back.

He might spend one year in a prison in Germany and might be back to Thailand soon to produce more little Ninedevils.....cheesy.gif

So do Thai Immigration let persons with known criminal records enter ?

i know that con artist since 2004 and it is good news to hear that this devil is out of the land of smiles.

he has conned dozens of foreigners in the last decade. millions of baht were stolen.

but somehow he managed to keep his shirt clean. thaifokus (not printed since nov. 2011) and HALLO were his magazines...i mean he got them somehow with his shady games.

i have seen so many people investing in his stupid bsuiness ideas which had absolutely no plan and did not make sense at all. they all came out empty handed. when he asked me in 2004 to make a website for his gay sons jewelery business, i said: you, mr neunteufel...you pay cash in advance or i dont do sh!t for you!

thailand is a better place now smile.png

Has anyone thought of the possibility that he might have done this on purpose? Setting himself up so he would get a free ticket to Germany and out of reach of anyone he might have ticked off or who he owes money?

I do agree with you on you comments - a rather unpleasant person. And who would having an office of a glossy magazine in Soi Post Office between 2 blow job bars....