British Man Drugged And Robbed By Beach Prostitute At South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

Great one word post. I suppose that answers the begged question: How ever did you get 1,255 posts? Ah, yes. THATS how

How many words? You say one.

Unlike yourself, Im not into half baked, dim-bulbed, non-sensical one word retorts, nor am I into accumulating post counts by the insertion of a cerebrally disconnected, garbled post. Ill leave that up to you as you seem to master it well.

You still have yet to add anything of substance to the topic at hand, er, off hand. If you cannot, then please stop wasting my time and bandwidth.offtopic2.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Easy. If he wants to play up he goes to a cheap short time room has his ST fun and goes home. No assets or possessions in the room. No come back from the reception staff. No cups for coffee etc etc. At 69 you'd think he would know how to cover his tracks. As I see it his only (and Major) problem was to try and save on the cost of a cheap hotel by going back to his own digs. Something he has paid big time for his mistake and when his wife returns it's another round of bruising encounters for him.