Kitchen Cupboard "soft Close" Hinges

legstrap

Hi All

We are doing some renovations to our kitchen and building a concrete base/counter. (We were underwater for 6 weeks last year during the floods and trying to make the kitchen a little bit more "flood proof")

We are now deciding on cupboard doors and to be honest, I am not really a fan of the PVC Cupboard doors ie "King" Brand that go with the concrete kitchen base/counters

We are now exploring the option of having wooden cupboard doors, however they make an incredible loud noise when you close them. Are there any places in Bangkok that sell "Soft Close" hinges which basically stops the slamming noise? If so, can you let me know where and approx how much they cost.

I have checked Boontavorn and also Home Pro, but the do not sell just the hinges only. (I have to buy their entire kitchen set if I just want the hinges)

We actually came across the Wood PVC cupboard doors today which has a nicer look thatn the normal PVC, however none of the brands come in white!

Anyway if you can help on the above on the Soft Close hinge, that would be great. I have done a search on the forums but cant seem to find any reference to these.

All the best smile.png

Edited by legstrap