Night Safari

flip

The night safari is lame. My kids got nothing out of it at all.

You should have made them leave their iphones at home. laugh.png

3 year olds don't have iphones

A 3 year old would not understand the Night Safari or anything else for that matter except perhaps sweeeeeeeeeeet food. whistling.gif .........................................smile.png

I didn't know you had to understand some thing to like it.

Doe's this mean I have to start throwing some of my things away. I know what they do but I don't understand themwhistling.gif

I've never been to the night safari because I've heard too many negative reports. But, I should go at least once just to make my own mind up. I like to take photos of animals, but they are not worth it if they are always sleeping. But, contrast I was thrilled to see a tiny wild deer on a hike up Doi Sutthep the other day.

• Like 2

I've never been to the night safari because I've heard too many negative reports. But, I should go at least once just to make my own mind up. I like to take photos of animals, but they are not worth it if they are always sleeping. But, contrast I was thrilled to see a tiny wild deer on a hike up Doi Sutthep the other day.

You will ride in an open trailer with seats, when it stops the Deer put their heads inside. thumbsup.gif

Would that have been an escapee from the Night Safari?

One time I saw a peacock running around near Doi Kham.