Ais 1-2-call Probs

Sir_Sanuk

Is anyone else on AIS 1-2-Call pay as you go unable to check their balance?

Normally if you dial *121# you will be told how much credit you have left on your balance, but for the last few weeks whenever I try it just says 'waiting' forever and nothing happens.

Even stranger is that my credit seems to be just disappearing. For example I bought a 300 baht top up card which normally would last me about 3 weeks but after just 2 days (and hardly any use) I got the 'your account balance is getting low' SMS.

I have tried calling 1175 for the help centre but this dosn't seem to be working either!

Anyone else having similar probs?

cheers

*121# continues to work for me. (Interestingly enough the same command works with DTAC.) With 1-2-Call you can also dial 900121 where a TTS system will 'tell' you your current balance and expiriation date. The Call Center at 1175 (press 2 for English CSR's) always gets answered, as does email to [email protected] . Sounds like you've got some sort of problem with your phone, or the service provisioning?

A couple of days ago I was helping someone who was not able to charge up his 12 call with the 300 Baht card he had just purchased. He was trying to use the *120# and it wasn't working. I called AIS help center (1175) and they said that the *120# and *121# numbers were currently "under construction". They said to use the 900120 (for charge up) and 900121 (for check balance). Indeed using the 900....numbers worked. :o