New Fountain Destination In Pattaya (Sarcasm)

fakename

Had to go to Big C today, from the east side, so when the back road, up Soi Chaiyapruk, and came back down Soi Siam CC. Both had new fountains along the road. I know these are not really new, but today was very beautiful, the way the water bubbled up into the air. I guess this was special, for Loy Krathong, but you would think with all the rain, they would be turned off. Of course Soi Siam was the worst, water nearly 40 cm deep, and when traffic came from the other direction, the bow wave almost went over my hood. Im sure these werent the only streets in Pattaya that were flooded, but no one seems to care. I just cant figure why the drains are put in the road, and they do nothing at all. The roads are used as drains, wonder how many motor bikes were flooded out because of this.

I know we should stay home when it rains like this, but sometimes just have to go out.

Soi Siam CC is getting much worse now, never seen t like this before. Looks to me like some people have made their own lateral barriers in places and actually manufactured flood spots. Can't blame them if they were getting water damaged, but making it worse will hurt much more. The new Market next to the 7/11 at the soi leading to Permsub has created it's own flood spot at the junction and water which formerly ran away is now backing up. Will be much worse when it actually opens next week.

Usual problems of no planning, no permission, no idea are creating more and more flood spots