The British Playboy Living In Thailand Who's Made A Fortune Out Of Cold Calling

Boater

At first glance, the picture seems to show a typical tourist enjoying the attractions in a bar in Thailand. With two scantily-clad young women snuggling up to him, he looks as though he doesn’t have a care in the world.

But the story of Gary McNeish – and his reason for setting up home on the other side of the world – is not quite so simple.

For yesterday he became the subject of a legal first when he and his business partner were fined by the Information Commissioner’s Office using new powers to clamp down on firms which send spam text messages.

While sources close to the 25-year-old web designer this week said he was ‘living like a playboy’ in Thailand, he now faces the prospect of being pursued through the courts here for £140,000. His business partner Chris Niebel has been fined £300,000.

article-0-16414F2C000005DC-677_634x445.jpg

The good life: Gary McNeish, seen with two female friends relaxing in a Thai bar, faces being pursued for a £300,000 fine

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2DcMncfL0

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by Boater
  • Like 2

Whats the point?

Point being if you are operating a business in thailand targeting uk clients which is deemed illegal in uk , they can still prosecute you

They haven't been prosecuted of anything.

Did you read the article ? One has already been fined £300,000 !

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Whats the point?

Point being if you are operating a business in thailand targeting uk clients which is deemed illegal in uk , they can still prosecute you

They haven't been prosecuted of anything.

Did you read the article ? One has already been fined £300,000 !

By the ICO - The Information Commissioner’s Office.

This is an independent public body.

They have not been prosecuted by any court.

I suggest reading such articles and looking up the words one doesn't understand.

Hugh Hefners a playboy.....this guys just a scammer, that likes very very young girls.

Im sure his mum still loves him.

He is 25 and the two girls he is pictured with are probably 18-20, why do you think he likes 'very, very young girls'?

• Like 1

Hugh Hefners a playboy.....this guys just a scammer, that likes very very young girls.

He is 25 and the two girls he is pictured with are probably 18-20, why do you think he likes 'very, very young girls'?

18 is very young and Im only 37

Gee, sorry if I offended you in you defending the scammer..

The ladies look about 30 years old to me. How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?

Whats the point?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Firstly, Boater, thanks for sharing. Secondly, not sure what some of these other posters are on about. Defending these guys? I hope the law fries the both of them. Perhaps it will prove some sort of deterrent for these scumbags wanting to hide in Thailand to engage in their criminal enterprise.

The ladies look about 30 years old to me. How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?

OK Ive gotta admit I am quite hopeless in guessing the age of Thai people

Whatever point is this, hes a scumbag and deserves what he gets.

He will probably get heavily fined followed by filing for bankruptcy, and start over fresh again.

I wasn't offended in the slightest and wasn't defending him, just wondered how you knew he likes 'very, very young girls'. They are a few years younger than him, if at all, so I didn't see the problem. I do see the problem with what he did to warrant this story but the picture with the girls, up to him.

• Like 2

Off topic

To me, 35 year old women are very young girls.

Off topic

To me, 35 year old women are very young girls.

Really!...is that what happens?....something to look forward to isnt it...notsad.png

"he now faces the prospect of being pursued through the courts here for £140,000. His business partner Chris Niebel has been fined £300,000."

Good. Spammers are a totally pointless pain the arse. I hope he gets deported for working without a permit too.

As for who he sleeps with, I couldn't care less and I dont even want to know.

bloody hell its a long time since i had one of them on my knee never mind two,i wonder did he buy one and get one free.

yep , thats the special offer on beach road .

ps. i hate wealthy young farangs , they should be old and wealthy .

those were the days .

coffee1.gif