The British Playboy Living In Thailand Who's Made A Fortune Out Of Cold Calling

Boater

i always thought a playboy living it up, was sort of man who was hi-so did not have to work because he is or going to become lord/count something,chasing hi-so ladies around.

sons of the rich,whilst not hi-so have the money to hang out in the class spots of the world, and chase hi-so or A-list looking women,i dont think the bar he is pictured in looks a "class" spot,maybe the beer is 5 baht more a bottle than the beer bar next door because the bar has air-con,and doesnt sell leo,because only country bumpkin farangs and cheap charlies drink that.

a farang on holiday sitting in a beer bar is what he looks like.

living it up with "hot" looking chicks,i know beauty is different to all,but those 2 dont seem to be on the top end of the market to me,maybe the top end of the beach road social pages,

playboy,no,a farang spending money i think is more like it.

• Like 1

living it up with "hot" looking chicks,i know beauty is different to all,but those 2 dont seem to be on the top end of the market to me,maybe the top end of the beach road social pages,

playboy,no,a farang spending money i think is more like it.

To the guys reading the story back in the UK, beset by economic doom and gloom, surrounded by overweight heifers and shivering in near-zero temperatures, this guy could possibly be seen as a playboy along with most of the men in Pattaya.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Thaivisa Connect App

now i know why dad packed up the wife and kids and paid 10 pounds for a ticket now,he could see the future.

Do you think you should be punished for sleeping with prostitutes in Thailand,like all the other hypocrites on here?

No. For the following reasons:

1) It's not a crime.

2) No one suffers by it.

3) I am not a hypocrite.

4) I don't do it anyway.

Do you think that you and others should be punished for having a perverted moral sense that sees evil where there is none but fails to see it where it is?

Many people suffer.

Whats the point?

Point being if you are operating a business in thailand targeting uk clients which is deemed illegal in uk , they can still prosecute you

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Aslo work permit required which i guess this pain in the ass does not have, so working in the Kingdom illegally

Do you think you should be punished for sleeping with prostitutes in Thailand,like all the other hypocrites on here?

No. For the following reasons:

1) It's not a crime.

2) No one suffers by it.

3) I am not a hypocrite.

4) I don't do it anyway.

Do you think that you and others should be punished for having a perverted moral sense that sees evil where there is none but fails to see it where it is?

1.) YES,it is!

2.) YES,you are!rolleyes.gif

So those in favour like having privacy breached and private info sold to boiler room scum, or maybe your elderly parents who or vunerable, also when you have to leave you phone on you are awaiting important info from home and your awoken by some crap text.

Three years ago, the pair from Manchester set up Tetrus Telecoms, a firm which developed systems that automatically sent text messages to millions whose numbers were often dialled at random in breach of privacy regulations.

Usually, the texts said that the sender had evidence that the recipient was owed compensation from an accident or a mis-sold PPI policy. Recipients were invited to text back ‘CLAIM’ if they wanted to know more, or to send the message ‘STOP’ if they did not want to receive any more texts.

But this was an outrageous con. Most of the numbers were generated by a computer. So people who texted back simply informed the duo that they had made contact with an operating phone number.

This is valuable information, because such ‘live’ numbers are the lifeblood of companies that make their money through cold-calling. Having conned people into revealing their phone numbers were active, McNeish and Niebel sold the numbers in their thousands for up to £5 a time to call centres and claims management companies.”

Gary-McNeish-Chris-Weibel.JPG McNeish with Chris Niebel

So those in favour like having privacy breached and private info sold to boiler room scum, or maybe your elderly parents who or vunerable, also when you have to leave you phone on you are awaiting important info from home and your awoken by some crap text.

Three years ago, the pair from Manchester set up Tetrus Telecoms, a firm which developed systems that automatically sent text messages to millions whose numbers were often dialled at random in breach of privacy regulations.

Usually, the texts said that the sender had evidence that the recipient was owed compensation from an accident or a mis-sold PPI policy. Recipients were invited to text back ‘CLAIM’ if they wanted to know more, or to send the message ‘STOP’ if they did not want to receive any more texts.

But this was an outrageous con. Most of the numbers were generated by a computer. So people who texted back simply informed the duo that they had made contact with an operating phone number.

This is valuable information, because such ‘live’ numbers are the lifeblood of companies that make their money through cold-calling. Having conned people into revealing their phone numbers were active, McNeish and Niebel sold the numbers in their thousands for up to £5 a time to call centres and claims management companies.”

Gary-McNeish-Chris-Weibel.JPG McNeish with Chris Niebel

I wonder if this picture was taken at the point where they got informed about the fines.

Did you notice that one of the guys actually looks like Zuckerberg? After all they are in the same business, not ?

He actually looks a little simple.

Probably just the fall guy for someone a little brighter than himself.

But hey, he made a little coin and spent it on 3's and 4's from Coconut Bar.

Playboy? No. Lucky simpleton? Probably.

lets get this into perspective, we are robbed each day by energy monopolies, governments and all sorts of other 'legal' taxing ways to skim our hard earned cash... I dont condone it but he was clever and saw a way to make money and did it, like Kim Dotcom

smacks of jealousy

• Like 1

Hugh Hefners a playboy.....this guys just a scammer, that likes very very young girls.

Im sure his mum still loves him.

He is 25 and the two girls he is pictured with are probably 18-20, why do you think he likes 'very, very young girls'?

18 is very young and Im only 37

Gee, sorry if I offended you in you defending the scammer..

The ladies look about 30 years old to me. How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?

30 years old ?

Shudder to think the type of tail you chase then.

He is 25 and the two girls he is pictured with are probably 18-20, why do you think he likes 'very, very young girls'?

The ladies look about 30 years old to me. How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?

30 years old ?

My dog chases her tail. I haven't chased anything since I discovered adulthood and said goodbye to adolescence years ago. I just sit there and groom my eyebrows like a gecko and practice my meditation and breathing through my ears.

I have noticed however how people who have not lived in Thailand long term have difficulty judging the age of Thai women.

When I first moved here I sent some photos home of women in their middle 30's and was roundly accused of robbing the cradle.

• Like 2

30 years old ?

My dog chases her tail. I haven't chased anything since I discovered adulthood and said goodbye to adolescence years ago. I just sit there and groom my eyebrows like a gecko and practice my meditation and breathing through my ears.

I have noticed however how people who have not lived in Thailand long term have difficulty judging the age of Thai women.

When I first moved here I sent some photos home of women in their middle 30's and was roundly accused of robbing the cradle.

if those girls are 30+ I'll buy you a crate of Bin whatever.

Get back to your licking and do your glasses while you at it.

30 years old ?

if those girls are 30+ I'll buy you a crate of Bin whatever.

Get back to your licking and do your glasses while you at it.

Interesting you would choose to bicker about the age of women in a photo. Kind of like saying 25 year women are not as pretty as 30 year old women or the best looking Thai women are in Chiang Mai. Or the ethnic background of a Thai women.

All of those things are in the eye of the beholder. A scientific test to determine the age of a human accurately has not been developed yet. I have no idea how old those women are. I don't know if they are even Thai. I don't even know if they are genetically women. I could give you an educated guess but that's all it would be. smile.png

My question was and still is, "How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?"

The Anthropologist or scientist has not been seen yet who can tell age, so how do you know?

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Maybe a health warning should be issued here. This article is from The Daily Mail in the UK, which is famous for two things. Making up story's, and for their unswerving support for Hitler and the Nazi Party during the 1930s - 1940s.

So when Brittain was in war with Nazi-Germany The Dailly Mail was still in support of Hitler and the Nazi party.......................yeah right cheesy.gif !!!!

And when it comes to the girls I bet they`re both early 20`s,with a kid each up in Rice paddy land wink.png .

Interesting you would choose to bicker about the age of women in a photo. Kind of like saying 25 year women are not as pretty as 30 year old women or the best looking Thai women are in Chiang Mai. Or the ethnic background of a Thai women.

All of those things are in the eye of the beholder. A scientific test to determine the age of a human accurately has not been developed yet. I have no idea how old those women are. I don't know if they are even Thai. I don't even know if they are genetically women. I could give you an educated guess but that's all it would be. smile.png

My question was and still is, "How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?"

The Anthropologist or scientist has not been seen yet who can tell age, so how do you know?

But they look 30+ to you regardless of race, religion or actual sex.

One has to wonder seeing as you state you like 25yo's, that they must then look 12ish.

One has to wonder seeing as you state you like 25yo's, that they must then look 12ish.

I just pulled 30 out of the air. The point is you can't tell how old a woman is from a photograph or any test or any other means than knowing when she was born. So how do you know how old they are?

I just pulled 30 out of the air. The point is you can't tell how old a woman is from a photograph or any test or any other means than knowing when she was born. So how do you know how old they are?

I never said I did know how old they are, you did.

You did not pull 30 out of the air or anywhere else...you said the ladies look 30 years old to you.

....back pedal....back pedal.....back pedal....

I never said I did know how old they are, you did.

You did not pull 30 out of the air or anywhere else...you said the ladies look 30 years old to you.

....back pedal....back pedal.....back pedal....

Read post #21.

"He is 25 and the two girls he is pictured with are probably 18-20, why do you think he likes 'very, very young girls'?

The ladies look about 30 years old to me. How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?"

I wrote among other things, "How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?

That is and was my point. How do you know how old the ladies are?

Read post #21.

"He is 25 and the two girls he is pictured with are probably 18-20, why do you think he likes 'very, very young girls'?

The ladies look about 30 years old to me. How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?"

I wrote among other things, "How do you guys know they are 18 to 20 years of age?

I don't but, but you think they are 30.

That is and was my point.

Of course that is up to you and relative to the 25yo thing also.

I prefer older woman now that I am mature....not 25yo's that look 12....thats a concern to many.

Read post #21.

I don't but, but you think they are 30.

That is and was my point.

Of course that is up to you and relative to the 25yo thing also.

I prefer older woman now that I am mature....not 25yo's that look 12....thats a concern to many.

They do look 30 to me but that is completely irrelevant. They could look 20 or 40. My point was the question that related to the post above yours too. How do you know how old they are. How do you know that 18 is old or young without knowing the woman? What is an older woman? Is it the same for all people?

Now are you saying the ladies in the photo are 12 years old????

Edited by chiangmaikelly

That they look 30 to you is completely relevant.....its relative to your taste and preference.

Would love to stay and haggle pumpkin, but I'm off to bed with an older woman....not older than me, but older than the 30yo's that you like.....much older in fact.....37ish....and thats from a photo too.

That they look 30 to you is completely relevant.....its relative to your taste and preference.

Would love to stay and haggle pumpkin, but I'm off to bed with an older woman....not older than me, but older than the 30yo's that you like.....much older in fact.....37ish....and thats from a photo too.

So tell me how do you know how old are the ladies in the photo? And you know my taste and preference???

How old they look is completely irrelevant unless you can state some way of telling age from a photo.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Does the Information Commissioner’s Office use the new powers to clamp down on firms which send spam text messages in the meaning of shut down, or does it merely exert a tax, and those parasites are allowed to continue their business?

So tell me how do you know how old are the ladies in the photo? And you know my taste and preference???

How old they look is completely irrelevant unless you can state some way of telling age from a photo.

CMK,

I would love to know if all of these pointless arguments you have on Thai Visa are just your way of having a laugh because you are bored.

Edited by Mark1971

Christ i bet you never intended moving to Thailand to argue about such irrelevant issues.

Anyway all these people done is sent some needless texts, then ripped off a company who is in cahoots with ambulance chasing solicitors. I admire their ingenuity.