Xbox 360 Sell

DA3NDORPHIN3

Selling XBOX Slim 4GB 2012 modded,1 month old ,perfect new condition, still with protective nylon,1 wireless controller,AC Adapter,AV SD Cable.Will also give new HDMI cable for free,comes with 34 games.Selling because leaving the country.

Location is Pattaya, Price only 11.900baht.

Phone: Eng- 087/138-0371 Thai- 090/768-7182

List of games: Halo 4,Assassins Creed 3,Outpost,Forza Horizon,Forza Motosport 4,Elder Scrolls V Skyrim,Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3,Geometry Retro Evolved,Crysis 2,Grand Theft Auto 4,Texas HoldEm Poker,Pro Evolution Soccer 2013,Bejeweled 2,Dirt 3,Portal 2,Backgammon,UFC 3,Tropico 4,Limbo,Trials HD,Xplosion Man,Sims 3,Top Spin 4,Nba 2k12,Sonic Unleashed,Viva Pinata,Saints Row 3,Call of Duty Black Ops,Fable of Souls,Dead Island,Red Dead Redemption,

F1 2012,Rayman Origins,Tropico 3. All games are working 100% properly.

untitledTR6JUJUJUJU.bmp

JTJTJ.bmp

Edited by DA3NDORPHIN3

Problem is that i was comparing the prices in tukcom and places like that where i bought it,where the price range from 10.000-12.000baht for modded one.I went ask today again in tukcom and the prices are same.After looking it in nadzproject,playasia and other websites the price is 9000baht,much cheaper then other department stores including tukcom.If i knew that before i would probably bought it cheaper from nadziproject,but i just went and buy it in 5minutes.

So im selling it now for 7.500baht.

Basiclly just want to sell it this month couse i didnt expect to had to temporary leave thai just month after i bought it and i already have one back in my country and i dont want it collect dust for next 6,7 months.

Edited by DA3NDORPHIN3