Can't Change Profile Photo

theblether

You simply have to wait sometimes mate....its a server issue rather than ThaiVisa. Patience!!

Yep. It shows in your profile but not in your post so a local or ISP caching delay. Anywhere from a few minutes to a few days is the norm.

Modern technology......it's useless so it is coffee1.gif

But yet without it the only way you could post is via mail or pony express. wink.png

At this rate of travel I'd be better off using Pony Express sad.png

It is working now theblether. I see your new one now in the topic.

post-566-0-70804900-1354615870_thumb.jpg

Modern technology......it's useless so it is coffee1.gif

But yet without it the only way you could post is via mail or pony express. wink.png

At this rate of travel I'd be better off using Pony Express sad.png

It is working now theblether. I see your new one now in the topic.

post-566-0-70804900-1354615870_thumb.jpg

Thanks very much Tywais...........I feel complete now biggrin.png

Dear All,

I cannot upload photos to my post - my guess is that this is because I don't seem to be able to download the 'Toolbar' from the MORE menu. When I click the 'toolbar' option it seems to start the process but eventually times out before anything is downloaded. tried many times and same response. It may be because I am currently in Pakistan and it could be barred like UTube etc. Any ideas? I am back in BKK on Sunday so will try again then unless a solution in the meantime. Cheers

Dear All,

I cannot upload photos to my post -

Not sure why you are using the Toolbar as the correct method of adding a photo attachment is the following: After you hit the Reply to a topic, click on the More Reply Options at the bottom right of the reply window. Then you will see an Attach Files section on the bottom left. Click on the Browse button to select a file from your local disk then click on Attach This File to do the actual upload of the file to Thaivisa. When done, just hit Add Reply.

post-566-0-18461400-1354811302_thumb.jpg

post-566-0-55793300-1354811316_thumb.jpg

Dear All,

I cannot upload photos to my post -

Not sure why you are using the Toolbar as the correct method of adding a photo attachment is the following: After you hit the Reply to a topic, click on the More Reply Options at the bottom right of the reply window. Then you will see an Attach Files section on the bottom left. Click on the Browse button to select a file from your local disk then click on Attach This File to do the actual upload of the file to Thaivisa. When done, just hit Add Reply.

post-566-0-18461400-1354811302_thumb.jpg

post-566-0-55793300-1354811316_thumb.jpg

many thanks - I was too thick to understand the help file on attaching pictures as it looked like I needed to use the 'toolbar' - learn something every day - cheers!