Dating In Thailand

Dorothy1985

^^ ... Great to see you pack and posting again ... biggrin.png

But weren't you off getting married or something recently?

Please, don't bring that up again.

I had managed to forget about that experience until you just mentioned it again.

Now I am depressed again.

Poor little lamb. Just stick to the whores mate.

• Like 1

^^ ... Great to see you pack and posting again ... biggrin.png

But weren't you off getting married or something recently?

Please, don't bring that up again.

I had managed to forget about that experience until you just mentioned it again.

Now I am depressed again.

Dorothy: Put on your white thight high leather boots, go out and enjoy the evening thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Good to see you back and posting Dorothy. You started off your TV postings with a bang, so to speak, and have been relatively quiet ever since.

How I was looking forward to those photos, ala Priscilla Queen of the Desert style, of you and the wedding entourage crossing the Chao Phraya river on the appropriately decked out bus.

I'd love to hear some more of your dating tales

• Like 1

hmm... good idea... you might post your preferences... like age, gender, ehnic, orientation, likes and dislikes... somebody might recognize him/herself or point you in the right direction..

Oh... and don't forget show size for the white thigh high boots tongue.png

Have any of you found dating here to be a chore, which often ends in bitter disappointment.

I am a really good catch for the right person.

What is the right person like?. Man, woman, gay, straight, Thai or foreign?.

I have a feeling I maybe unable to relate to your situation Dorothy but someone might.

hmm... good idea... you might post your preferences... like age, gender, ehnic, orientation, likes and dislikes... somebody might recognize him/herself or point you in the right direction..

Oh... and don't forget show size for the white thigh high boots tongue.png

Have any of you found dating here to be a chore, which often ends in bitter disappointment.

I am a really good catch for the right person.

What is the right person like?. Man, woman, gay, straight, Thai or foreign?.

I have a feeling I maybe unable to relate to your situation Dorothy but someone might.

My shoe size is 46. I can understand the foot fetish, so do not be embarrassed if you like a little toe, I get toey, so we could be a match.

I like both Thai and foreign. Well I should say I am hesitant for Thai men now, but still willing to throw the leg over one if given the right saddle.

As for age, I am 28, so in the range of normality would be nice with fully functional organs.

I like a guy that can dress up also. Perhaps a little more extreme than most men on here might like to dress.

I love games, toys and being tied up. I also like being untied at the end, not like a guy did to me 4 years ago.

Hope that all helps you to help me.

My shoe size is 46. I can understand the foot fetish, so do not be embarrassed if you like a little toe, I get toey, so we could be a match.

I like both Thai and foreign. Well I should say I am hesitant for Thai men now, but still willing to throw the leg over one if given the right saddle.

As for age, I am 28, so in the range of normality would be nice with fully functional organs.

I like a guy that can dress up also. Perhaps a little more extreme than most men on here might like to dress.

I love games, toys and being tied up. I also like being untied at the end, not like a guy did to me 4 years ago.

Hope that all helps you to help me.

Hmm... then I am out of the game... not only too old but don't fit the white boots with my size 43 giggle.gif

We need some background first.

Do you really like to dance a lot?

I love dirty dancing and the salsa.

Salsaalot. hmmm :-( I'll explain this once then, allright. Dancing means in forum terms going a long with the current thread and at the same time understanding, listening and getting the feel for where the thread is going. Emphaticness, listening, understanding and giving good and funny feedback.

Dating is better then marrying ;-) Or am i stating the obvious....

Thought Dance would be funny as a nick;

Mr Semper here is a king at dancing and he is never Cha Cha Cha... Quick and right to the pointwai2.gif , i like that.

The rest can stay in wonderland... Dorothy....wink.png

Edited by Dancealot

Dating in Thaialnd is a very serious affair for some and we all need some help along the way in these modern times.

As for the 'dancing' explanation. Well darling I think you are just side stepping the hidden agenda that you try to explain, which is obvious to me and that is you would like to ask me out on a date.

Can you send me your stats? I am particular whom I date, just in case it ends up in bed. I am no easy lay by all accounts, you do have to work for me.

I am ok with shorter men, but you need to be able to keep me entertained. I have a short attention span.

Dating in Thaialnd is a very serious affair for some and we all need some help along the way in these modern times.

As for the 'dancing' explanation. Well darling I think you are just side stepping the hidden agenda that you try to explain, which is obvious to me and that is you would like to ask me out on a date.

Can you send me your stats? I am particular whom I date, just in case it ends up in bed. I am no easy lay by all accounts, you do have to work for me.

I am ok with shorter men, but you need to be able to keep me entertained. I have a short attention span.

Nope its not going anywhere because i am off with Dorothy tonight.. Same time same place? wub.png

Where is your moustache located then. Baby?.. Giorgio morroder on the avatar... If you are in Thailand now we could stay on Thread! ;-)

I am in Thailand honey bunny.

My moustache is located just above my love weapon. I have an incredible Tom Selleck lookalike down there.

My old boyfriend used to love it, he felt he was kissing Tom every time.

Where is your moustache located then. Baby?.. Giorgio morroder on the avatar... If you are in Thailand now we could stay on Thread! ;-)

I am in Thailand honey bunny.

My moustache is located just above my love weapon. I have an incredible Tom Selleck lookalike down there.

My old boyfriend used to love it, he felt he was kissing Tom every time.

Yeah but i promise to let you get a taste of Burt Reynolds first.

I have been down there before. When i think back about it the red/black fluids come oozing back through my brain and let' s not forget the smell of rotten fish.

Memories, memoriesrolleyes.gif

I am convinced you left her for me.